Promotional Blog. Are you in here? Probably. Part 1

Hello, it's just a tad bit later than what I was thinking to post this. I was just about to post another blog because I was bored and was like OH SNAP THERE ARE THINGS I'VE GOT TO DO. I'm sorry to everyone for me being so spastic, I don't know why I am all over the place. I'm excited for the Book Club. :D City of Bones? Just bought it gonna start reading it soon. Anyway, let's get this ball on the roll shall we?

Fan Fiction

Empty Mugs and Coffee Stains by everybody dies;
PG-13
Crime
A new addition to the team threatens Spencer's position as resident genius (Criminal Minds, post-seven)

Willa by XXXataktoulaXXX
G
Romance, Drabble
I never believed in love and yet I fell in love at first sight. [Fan fiction one-shot featuring Zacky Vengeance]

Original Fiction

Lost Son of War by Jean Grey
PG-13
War
23:32 | one of many | lost cause

Flames in Heaven by XXXataktoulaXXX
NC-17
Romance, Drama, Adventure
Angel/Demons

Memories by XXXataktoulaXXX
G
A summer love that ended in Autumn.

Lifeline by cadaveres literarios
R
Comedy, Drama
24/7 of preventing suicides hardens people. Sometimes you want them to live and there are those special times in which you want them to die, but rules and regulations dictate that you always save them. How do you carry a hero's job when you're nothing but an apathetic human being?

A Realistic Life by M_Courtney_R
R
Adventure, Tragedy, Teen
A story that is hopefully going to be as realistic as possible without being to boring

I had so many more tabs opened of random people that I wanted to promote, but the truth is I just don't have the time at this very second. I will be back probably later tonight or tomorrow with part 2 which will be about a whole bunch of different users who need recognition!
May 5th, 2013 at 12:30am