Avenged Sevenfold vs. Vans Off The Wall?!

This is just freaking great! I hate my life right now, like seriously f****** hate it! You know what I mean, huh? ... Nah you probably don't, but I will tell you!

Avenged Sevenfold is having a show in Denmark at November 11th, and I just paid $69 for a concert ticket, which is okay I guess... Even though it's the most expensive concert ticket I've ever bought! - Okay my mum paid it, but it's still expensive as hell!

Anyway. I've been so overly excited for this show since last month when I found out that they were visiting Denmark, and I can't wait for the day to come already! But of course something had to ruin my happiness!
Image
Vans Off The Wall - Music Night is stopping by Denmark - "That's awesome, you'd think" right? I mean it's Parkway Drive, Memphis May Fire, We Came As Romans & Like Moths to Flames, but it's a big fat NO - it is NOT awesome.

And you wanna know why? - Because it's the same FREAKING day as the Avenged Sevenfold concert!

Now you may not get why I'm acting like this. Well you see, Memphis May Fire & A7X is two of my absolute favorite bands! ... Sure I could go to the show in Berlin (the Vans show), but it's two days before the A7X show so I really can't afford it!
Image

I SOOOO hate the Tour Manager's/the guys who plan the bands' tours right now. The least they could've done was to ask me if the dates was OK with me. I'm just joking, but still!

Oh and on top of all this, NSD (Never Say Die Tour) w/ bands like Betraying The Martyrs, Emmure, I Killed The Promqueen ect. on it will be visiting Berlin at October 13th - but again, I'M FREAKING POOR!. And BTM is my favorite band!!
Image

And now I'll just end his with the fact that within two days, I will be seeing Avenged Sevenfold, Device, Five Finger Death Punch - Papa Roach, Glamour Of The Kill & ... And it all starts in exactly 118 days! I CAN'T WAIT!
Image

Oh and just to end it off, I wanna share this (kinda "old") song by FFDP - I'm kinda hooked on that song right now!


SEE YA GUYS LATER!
July 17th, 2013 at 12:11am