Rant About BVB Fans

Hey guys! So it's really late right now but I'm seriously pissed off and I need to get this out.

I'm really pissed at a lot of BVB fans right now. Before I say any more just let me say that I understand that not all BVB fans are like this.. a lot of you genuinely care about their music which is great.

Anyways, I keep on running into these "fake fans" everywhere. I'm talking about the people that claim they are the bands biggest fan yet they only care about the lead singers looks and maybe know 2 songs. Yeah, they're everywhere.

I understand that Andy's extremely attractive, but frankly, I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. It's the music that counts!

There's this popular girl at my school who I recently found out likes SWS and PTV. I thought that was really cool because 99% of the popular kids at my school hate the music I listen to. Anyways, I talked to her for a bit and I asked her if she liked BVB. She said that she didn't and that it just wasn't here thing. I just said oh ok, and never really thought of it again.

Anyway, I decided to follow her on instagram. Then, she did something that pisses me off to no end. Literally, almost right after talking to her she posted all of these pictures of Andy going on and on about how hot he is and how she's his biggest fan. UGH THAT MAKES ME SO MAD!

I talked to her the next day about it. I asked her about it and she said that she hated BVB but was "in love with Andy." That makes my head want to explode. And the sad part is I keep on running into so many people like that.

I know that BVB isn't Andy. That's another thing I dislike about a lot of BVB fans- The obsession over Andy. The band is called Black Veil Brides, not Andy Biersack.

I just wish this fandom wasn't so quick to go on and on about Andy non-stop. Don't get me wrong, I love him and his band saved my life.. but it wasn't him alone who saved me.

Anyways, can all the fake fans disappear please. I understand thinking he's attractive even if you don't like his music, but really.. how can you be "in love" with him if you hate his music?

And stop with all the "I'm your biggest fan" crap when you only know 2 songs! It takes time to really appreciate their music for what it is, for all they put into it.

And as for Andy, I think people don't truly realize how intelligent he is. I know that he dropped out of high school, but he's still incredibly smart and creative. He has tons of amazing ideas that are his own that lots of people forget.

And, don't blow off the other members! The band would not sound the same without Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and CC. Poor Jake gets forgotten a lot. He's the fucking lead guitarist, the songs would sound like musical shit without him!

So yeah, sorry for the negative attitude, I'm just pissed off at the fandom. If you agree, leave me a comment.
~Amber Extermination
August 6th, 2013 at 06:36am