Sorry, Mibba, but sometimes you anger me + My opinions

It's mostly the blogs.

I remember a year or two...or three ago, there were constant journals about peoples views on homosexuals. Then there would be what Mibbians considered "wars" because of these blogs. And for an entire day, people would spend their time writing journals about the topic. Then they had the self harm war thing. The emo war. The scene kid war. Then there was nonsense wars. There'd legit be like four pages a day of everyone's opinion on the topic.

Bottom line is that everyone had something to say. And most of the time, it was something different than the previous post. Peeps gotta' realize that everyone has their own opinion. Alright, you've stated yours. But how can you tell someone that they're "wrong" because of what they believe. Everyone has their own opinion of what a slut or skanky person is. So why and how could you say that what one person believes is a slut is wrong? Since it's their opinion? It's impossible to have a wrong opinion.

Hence, it being an opinion.

Now, if it were a fact, like, for example: There are more than a thousand homosexuals living in the United States. Many kids self harm. Stories are posted on mibba. Now, those are facts.

Obviously.

So you can go ahead and decide whether what's declared a fact is wrong or not. Howeva', what the heck is with people and freaking out because someone shares their opinion? As long as the person isn't being hurt physically (and to a point, emotionally), I can give two craps.

I don't even bother letting people know that I don't care about other people's sexual orientation because they twist my words and make me look like a bad person because I'm not outside with a sign that reads, "Make same sex marriage legal!" Yet, I'm not outside doing the opposite either.

Anyway, that's my opinion. G'day, Mibba.
August 8th, 2013 at 03:36am