Interveiw: Mrs. Roman Godfrey

Okay, I know that I said I would only update one a day, but in my last interview I did mention that I was a day behind. Instead of messing up the whole schedule and holding off the other stories. So please understand that.

If you have a suggestion for an author for me to interview, please do it here. Please don't do it here.

I got the chance to interview Mrs. Roman Godfrey. She is simply a nice person. I'm just going to give you this for you to go check out her stories. I'm sure you-all will enjoy her stories.

So here is the interview. Please enjoy!

1. What's the meaning behind your username?
-1. I recently got into this Netflix Tv show called Hemlock Grove and one of the character's name is Roman Godfrey. I have a tad bit of a crush on him so I thought it'd be kinda cute to declare my name as Mrs. Roman Godfrey.

2. How long have you been on Mibba?
-I've been on mibba since 2011.

3. When did you start writing? Why?
-I actually started getting into writing back in Middle school. I saw some really cool stories on Quizilla and decided to take a shot at it.

4. What are some of your stories and what are they about?
-Some of my stories are Kisses from June and Fair Game. Kisses from June is an Outsiders fanfiction and Fair Game is a Hemlock grove fanfic.

5. What's your inspiration for writing?
-I guess it all really depends. Some days I'll make a one shot just because I was inspired by a song. Other times I'm usually inspired by a TV show or movie I want to add my own flair to.

6. Do you like writing original fiction more? Or do you like to write fan fiction?
-I really enjoy fanfiction. I love seeing different situations that includes people I admire it always makes me think things like "Oh! I wonder if so and so is like this in real life."

7. What's your favorite fandom to write about? (Is fandom the correct term I'm looking for?)
-I really like writing about John O'Callaghan, especially since he's just really easy to write about. I guess you could call him my muse because I've been inspired to write a quite a few one shot featuring him.

8. Do you have any rituals when you write? If you listen to music, what do you listen to?
-Listening to music is a big thing for me. Whenever I'm writing I have to have music playing its what gets my creative juices flowing. I listen to a lot of things like The Arctic Monkeys, Avenged Sevenfold, The Maine, and much more.

9. What is your favorite genre to write about?
-Romance has to be my all time favorite genre. I'm a sucker for things that make you go awe!

10. What's your favorite story to read on here?
-My all time favorite story on Mibba has to be Heavy by birds ate my face. It is by far the greatest Gerard Way fanfic I've probably ever read.

11. Which of your stories are the most fun to write?
-When I wrote my one shot Everything I had a lot of fun. It came out so perfect for a romantic yet tragic one shot.

12. Which of your stories are the hardest to write?
-The hardest story I've ever written is Trace I hit a lot of bumps with that story and because of that its now on hiatus.

13. Do you ever run into writer's block? What do you do to get over it?
-I'm constantly plagued by writer's block. In order to get over it I'm always making one shots or looking at other stories for inspiration.

14. Is there any authors on here that inspire you to write?
-A lot of writers on here influence me such as birds ate my face, Clara., and SmilingScarlet.

15. Do you research what you write?
-Absolutely, I'm constantly watching interviews and analyzing song lyrics whenever I'm writing.

16. Do you like to experiment with your writing?
-Occasionally, I like testing the waters with new ideas whenever I'm bored.

17. Are there any authors that inspire you? (novels, books, etc.)
-Jodi Picoult and S.E Hinton are the most influential authors to me.

18. Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers?
-I love you guys and thank you for taking time out of your busy days to read my stories.

***

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer all of my questions. It really means a lot to me.
September 21st, 2013 at 09:01pm