So nostalgic for old Mibba.

It's beginning to dawn on me that I really miss old Mibba. Maybe it's because I have been looking at cool profile layouts all day. And I edited the one that I am using this morning. I came across this website and I just completely lost it. I miss the custom profiles so much. And I know that they still exist. But they're not like they used to be. With the story links and information on the side and the comments on the page and friend links. Just all of it. I miss all of it. And it depresses me even more that I managed to forget how old Mibba even looked. Has it really been that long?

And it's not just the layouts. It was the atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, I still love Mibba. Mibba is like my home. But I miss how crazy everybody used to be and how friendly everybody was. And I just miss people. I got so close to certain people. And they just left. And I keep wondering how they are doing and what they are up to nowadays. And it's just horrible not knowing. And becoming aware that I will probably never know.

I was so excited when new Mibba arrived. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Of course I didn't think it was better or worse than old Mibba. Sure, things were different, but there were a lot of things that were added and exciting and intriguing. And new. But now I miss the old Mibba. It's like reminiscing about the house that you lived in years ago. It's just bringing me down. I feel like there is a huge anchor inside of my chest. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is. I just want to cry.
January 25th, 2014 at 12:49am