Horror Movies I Don't Like But Everyone Else Does

Another random blog. Just cause I'm bored. Someone asked me why I do random blogs like this. I do it cause it's in my mind at the time and I hope to meet people who share the same feelings or opinion as I do. I have a better chance here cause people are always browsing on here and no one's on FB anymore.

Remember this is my OPINION. Don't get all on me cause you think I'm wrong or it differs from yours.

Paranormal Activity Franchise-The only thing I was scared of was dying from boredom.
Saw Franchise(I'll admit I enjoyed 2 and 3)
The Blair Witch Project
Zombieland
Hostel Franchise
Cloverfield
The Conjuring
The Last Exocorism
The Poessesion
Don't Be Afraid of The Dark
30 Days of Night
The Human Centipede
Evil Dead Series
Drag Me to Hell
Any movie by Rob Zombie(nothing against him I just don't like his films)
The Grudge
Poltergeist (Not that this was a bad movie but this was rated PG how was it scary? Unless you get spooked easily)
Splice
The Hills Have Eyes
Trick r Treat
The Ring
The Strangers
American Psycho
Final Destination Franchise
The Fourth Kind
The Hills Run Red
Jaws
The Sixth Sense (Anything by M. Night Shyamalan)
Sinister

All I can think of. Why I don't like them? Some of them I either don't get, the plot is all over the place, the plot is good but just not executed good, I don't understand the appeal of some, some are rated PG or PG-13 how are people scared of that? (I don't disregard and not give horror films that are rated this a chance on top of that I'm not that person so I don't know how they react to certain things).

I'm open to everyone's opinions.
February 17th, 2014 at 03:54pm