The New Mibba War? Its Sorta Like a Revolution...

So this is like the newest Mibba war huh? Members vs Staff and the rules. Honestly I've already been "targeted" and corrected on my blog yesterday, technically the day before but whatever. Anyways, its whatever more rules, more structure, more bitching.

No, Im not happy about it. The arguments been "these have always been the rules were just enforcing them." and the "now" is forgotten to be added into all that. If there was a rule it should have been followed to begin with instead of having some secret meeting and deciding it was the New thing to do.

You can't expected people to not be upset though. Of course they're going to be. It wasn't an issue until god only knows when and no one was told it was changing, people just got random messages about it not being correct. To be honest, I was angry and disappointed. I had posted my blog and then suddenly had a message and was like "Yay someone wants to talk to talk ME!" Then I saw who sent it and was even more excited thinking "oh god someone so important and popular and amazing wants to talk to me?!?!" Yeah, don't judge I've got a girl crush, sue me. But when i read it I was just like "That's it? Really? GREAT"

But like I said in the beginning. Its a rule and despite now much we bitch and moan and cry about it it isn't going to change and they aren't going to stop. All we can do is accept it and move on, no matter how oppressive and stupid it may be.
April 16th, 2014 at 09:50am