My two cents on the whole Mibba thing.

i'm neutral about it all, pretty much. there. now, let me say i've been using mibba since i was in grade five. i am now in year ten. i've been on here for five years, and in those five years the only things i've been messaged about are my blog titles being improperly capitalised, and that my spelling to be fixed because i use queen's english. i add u's to my words. that's pretty much it.

the most i've been annoyed at mibba was that one time i was banned for i think it was like two weeks ???? for hating on a fictitious character in a blog (lol annie from snk haha). but hey, i was allowed back on. people - blog moderators even - welcomed me like normal, so i got over it.

now, i may type all lowercase in my blogs, but my stories are usually okie dokie. i've never been messaged about improper grammar. even with my blogs, i've never been messaged about the content. so basically, i don't know what's happening with the stories being deleted.

but just as they do with blogs being deleted (i've had some deleted), i'm sure they'd send the content to you. you won't lose your story. and if you do get a message saying to fix your grammar, i don't get why that's a big deal? maybe i'm just good with taking criticism. maybe i'm ok with requesting a site beta because i've talked to a few of them before. but i doubt if you had a few mistakes here and there, the editors/admins wouldn't kick up a huge fuss about it.

i've also seen a few people say their blog reccs have disappeared off their feed. out of all my time here on mibba, that's happened to me about four times. and every single time it was a glitch. i don't think any of the mods or editors or admins have the ability to do that.

now, this was my personal opinion, and tbh if you get offended that's up to you. i'm not hating on anyone; just sharing my personal feelings towards this mess. all i can say is:

lol poor dujo.
April 16th, 2014 at 02:31pm