Mwah!

Hi! So I went on this super long hiatus, it lasted about a year or so, I'm not even sure anymore. But, I'd like to announce that I'm back, probably for a really long time too, because I just started writing for the first time in like 4 year. I've already started posting chapters on mibba, it's called Wolf Girl and you can read it here. I hope you guys like it! Let me know if you do, like message me or leave a comment on the story, I really am excited to get back into writing again but I need your feedback on it in order for the story to grow. I'm also RPing this specific story to help me get a feel of who the characters are, and also to help me if I get stuck at any point of writing. I plan on keeping everything very updated, but lately I've been really busy with work so we'll just have to see how this goes. I'm going to try my hardest to be on for at least a few hours a day, so I'm really sorry if I miss you but I'm on summer vacation for a very long time, so I'll be able to come on at least in the wee hours of the morning if nothing else. I hope you guys are patient with me, and I really, really hope you enjoy what I have to bring to the table for you guys :)

Love always,
Casey <3
July 3rd, 2014 at 10:30pm