Back & Back Again! Happy B-Day!

Heyaa buddies!

I've been absent for soooo long (which of course, none of you noticed...XD), but I missed writing blogs here.

I've been gone for about a month, life happened of course, and things were/are not very well. But that's living, right? What's a game without risk and thrill? (Someone clap for me hahaha).

And and and. I'm not only back, but I'm also slightly angry. Mibbians!! I turned 19 on August 14, and I made sure atleast a few people knew it. But no one wished me till now :( And so, I demand a belated happy birthday wish from all of you! XD

Also, I restarted my first attempt at romance called My Perfect Lady Some of you might be familiar with it...since I'm rewriting it for the third time. XDXDXD It's about this rich guy who needs to get married within two days.

I know people, I suck for rewriting the same story again and again, but I can't give up! I have to prove to a certain someone that I can write a romance. I'm horrible currently, though. I know that. :( And the story is doing horribly as well, which somehow...makes me laugh hahaha XD

Ok ok. I'm determined now. I've decided whether it is received well or horribly, I'm going to finish it this time. Hell yeah! No giving up! I can do this! I'm all energized now. Actually, I'm kinda proud of the third chapter (which alters the story from what it was previously) that I'm writing right now. I'm writing something that had made me fall off my chair laughing. HAHA!

Man, enough of my rant. If anyone of you managed to read tilll here, you might as well wish me a belated happy b'day. And I'll recommend your profile and drop a comment on any one of your latest story!

That would be all. B-Bye guys! And have a nice day! (:
September 2nd, 2014 at 06:27pm