So, About This Hiatus. || Arthritis and the Mysterious Rash.

So, I hinted in my previous blog that one of my stories may be going on hiatus because I am no longer feeling super-inspired by the subject matter. At the time, I wanted the focus to be on the happiness and the reccs and not on me talking about losing inspiration.

Image

I'm not upset, really. I feel like it is better for me to take a step back and focus on the stories that I really want to put out right now, like Bound and Papoutai. I will probably also continue to do Mark one-two shots also, and maybe even start a chaptered story? I'm not too sure yet.

Image

Heart will go on a brief hiatus, probably until mid-January at the latest simply because I am trying to figure out where I want to end it. Initially, it was only going to be five chapters and then have a sequel. Then I thought maybe I would just make it one story, and now I am deliberating. It's not going away for too long though because, to be honest, it is my attempt in giving an insight into Opie's background BECAUSE I FELT THEY REALLY CHEATED OPIE, OKAY? HE'S MY FAVEY.

Image

*AHEM*

Anyways. Anarchy is on hiatus until I feel like I am doing the plot and idea justice and not just updating to update. I really appreciate everyone's support and interest in it so far, and I hope that this creative process doesn't take too long.

Image
_____

Other than that, it's super damp here and I have my heated blanket on along with two comforters and the dampness is still making the arthritis in my hips and knees act up. Ugh. The joys of being prematurely old.

Side note: my dog is on 100,000,000,000 supplements and pills to help her be comfortable and to manage her arthritis and also on a joint health food. A clear indicator of whose comfort I find to be more important...

Image

Also, I have this irritating rash on the insides of my thighs again. Which means, guess what?!?!?!?!? It's gym time again!!!

Image

I stopped going because about mid-way through this year, I got super depressed and started to give up on everything. I am doing a lot better now, but I am beginning to see the effects of the depression and binge eating.

But, chin up! We're getting into the new year, I have a new business and some school to finish up and maybe a book to write!

Image

Also, Mark exists. So yeah.

Image

_____

I hope all of you lovely Mibbians are doing wonderful tonight/morning/evening/day/afternoon.

'Cause ya'll deserve it.
December 29th, 2014 at 05:35am