Anniversary // Book Review

On March 27, 2010, around 8:00 in the morning, the love of my life showed up at my apartment with his family and a whole lot of boxes after a long overnight drive from Ohio in a rented van. Neither of us had slept all night--I remember power cleaning to keep myself from going crazy from the nervous/excited energy. It was the first time we'd seen each other in seven months. We mark that as the official beginning of our relationship, though we'd been head over heels for months before then. Five years, a lot of ups and downs, and a wedding later, here we are, still as excited for our future as ever.

Here are a few blogs from that weekend:

A Matter of Hours
Finally
Minnesota Girl

We don't really have any big plans for tonight. He had to work a mandatory overtime shift today unfortunately, so I spent my whole day cleaning. I had meant to get the entire apartment spotless by the time he got home, but it took me three and a half hours just to clean the kitchen. I got the rest of the apartment at least a little more tidied up, though.

**

ALSO. I wrote my first book review! It's on my WordPress blog her. I'm new to writing book reviews, so if you wouldn't mind heading over there and telling me how I did I'd really appreciate it! You can leave a comment there, or here if you'd rather. I'm just not really sure how to do book reviews so help is always appreciated.
March 27th, 2015 at 10:57pm