Recc Blog Idea (Recc Me Things!) & Upcoming Stories

I got the idea of a recc blog from this lovely Mibbian. I've always kind of wanted to do one, but I never knew how to go about it or how I wanted to format it. But I think I finally figured it out!

I want you guys to recc me things, then I'll take a read, maybe leave a comment, and make a blog that includes all of the stories. They can be originals, fanfics, chaptered, one-shots, whatever you want. The only thing is you have to recommend something that was written by someone else. It can't be by you! So send me some recommendations and we'll get this thing started.

I want to try and do one of these every month, so we'll see how this goes.

******


I have so many stories I need to write, guys. And I keep getting new ideas which isn't helping the situation. So I'm making a list of things I need to write/update:

1. Entry for Summer Nights Contest
2. Entry for Give Me a God Contest
3. Start on the entries for the Music Is My Muse Challenge
4. An update for That Summer
5. An update for Fingertips
6. An update for When He's All Alone

And a new story I'm working on! Lord knows I have an obsession with Supernatural, and my favourite season was the one with the whole apocalypse fiasco. I loved the Michael and Lucifer storyline, and I want to kind of write something like that. Except Michael and Lucifer are gonna be humans because writing supernatural stuff just never works for me.

But yeah, I have a lot of writing ahead of me. Clearly.

Rec me(other people's) things, friends!
July 9th, 2015 at 10:06pm