Finally Moved + The Only Thing I Hate About Mibba (A Picky Pet Peeve)

I finally got moved into my new house, well it's not really new, it's the house I grew up in and I'm living with my mom but the living situation is 100000000x better than my old one. Being with my mom means I no longer have to worry about having the internet shut off by a tyrant over dishes that weren't done (while they laid around) and I get to finally get back into the habit of writing. I kinda miss being able to update things when I want to and not being at their mercy, which by the way they kinda never had mercy. I've been kinda thinking about mass-uploading all the fan-fiction that I've withheld from here and only posted on Quotev, but my problem, like I've complained about before, is that since my fandom's aren't insanely popular would people even read what I've written? And when I see people not reading it I usually delete it and upset myself. That's probably me just being a baby, but I like seeing readers. Even if it's only a few.

The other problem I'm having is my next rant: story layouts. Mibba allows for fully customizable story layouts, and I can see where that's good. The thing for me is that I've read a lot of "pet peeve" blogs that down stories which do not include layouts which is kinda stopping me from posting my stories because I don't actually like having story layouts. I would rather have something blank or just a solid color, so I was thinking that if I maybe just put in a banner but make the background a solid black or white, would that appease those picky readers? I know the default layout is a little ugly, but I really don't want to spend a bunch of time worried about a layout when I would rather spend that time trying to get the other aspects such as tags, summary, etc. perfect. Anyone see where I'm coming from? Or am I just being finicky about something I don't need to be picky about?
November 27th, 2015 at 04:19am