I Am So Proud of Myself.

I know it sounds conceited, but just let me have this!

Most of the time, I make my own shitty banners. Some of the time, I like to harass request them from Calli because hers are just amazing and are the absolute shit. Like really, she's a BAMF with her banners.

Anyways, I was looking at my story layout for my Batman story, A Flickering Light, and I was kinda getting bummed with how plain the banner was. It was just the characters and a background - nothing dynamic about it or anything. It was just a downer lol

So I thought about requesting a banner, but then I was like, "No, I already asked Calli." Then I figured I'd just try it out and give it her my best shot.

So I started to gather some random textures and stuff and even changed the person who's portraying my OC. (I love Olivia Wilde and think she's a bombshell, but I just didn't see her as my main character, you know?)

So then about an hour or two passes with me blending and messing around and I get this...

Image


YOU GUYS, I AM JUST LEGIT PROUD OF MYSELF. IT'S PROBABLY THE BEST BANNER I'VE EVER MADE. LIKE. I CAN'T. STOP. LOOKING AT IT. I JUST WANNA STARE AND BE PROUD OF IT.

I mean, in comparison to my previous banner, it definitely takes the cake. Just look at how boring my other one was...

Image


I DON'T KNOW, I'M JUST SO HAPPY AND FEEL LIKE I CAN DO GREAT THINGS NOW.

ANYWAYS, YEAH, I'M PROUD AND I JUST WANTED TO BRAG.

(Also, check out the story and maybe rec it? If you have time, of course.)
December 5th, 2015 at 10:11am