Someone Tried to Get Me Into Sex Trafficking?

Current Song: "Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit
Currently Reading: Finally finished House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Currently Writing: Young and Beautiful

I've actually already talked about this in my blog called Stay Safe, Homies but I'll talk about it again.

A little over two weeks ago, I received a text saying, "Hi! I'm your friend's boss. Your friend *insert first and last name* has recommended you for a job with us. We would like to skype you around 9 AM tomorrow for an interview. Please confirm so we know you saw this message." I blocked the number right away because a job texting you like this is hella suspicious and then I sent a screenshot to the friend. He confirmed it wasn't his boss. His boss's area code is a suburb's but this area code was a Chicago one.

So blah blah blah. I didn't really know what it was about other that I know people use this to lure in victims. But just recently I was scrolling through Facebook and someone posted multiple photos of texts that looked similar to mine and the caption was, "Girls are being lured into sex trafficking rings in New York and I was just informed it's happening in Chicago as well! Stay safe everyone and if you get messages like these block the number right away!"

So.... I guess someone tried to get me into sex trafficking. Pretty freaky the more I think about it. I'm not exactly sure how they get numbers. The friend whose name they included is a pretty close friend (and like I said in my Stay Safe, Homies blog, he received similar texts with my name in them. He screenshotted them to prove it). Sooooo I don't know what's up exactly. I didn't know this was happening in New York until a Mibbian commented that on my other blog, and now it's supposedly happening here. I'm surprised I haven't seen it on the news.

Stay safe, y'all. If you get a text likes this block that shit right away.

Ciao a tutti.

Current Song: "Animals" by Martin Garrix
August 26th, 2016 at 08:29pm