Ending Friendships

You know what I'll never understand? When a group of close friends decide to end a friendship with someone else in that group because of the things that they've done, and then that friend still thinks they're in the right and is a victim of something.

Like, how are you so selfish that when multiple people unfriend you for a reason (or several) that you don't look back on yourself and wonder what is wrong with you and what you're gonna do to change it?

For example, my best friends in the whole world and I decided to get rid of a toxic friend. I've mentioned this story before in previous blogs. This friend has been a horrible friend to all of us for several years, probably for as long as we've known her (which is our entire lives). And we never really noticed it until recently because it was always little things that bothered us about her that we just brushed aside and hoped it was nothing more than that. But we finally got sick of her shit after she outright betrayed our other friend and let her go. She still to this day, after almost 2 years, thinks she's the victim and blames us for all of her problems. She's still salty about it.

If it's one person that unfriends you and you don't understand? Okay, sure, I get that (a little, self-evaluation is still probably necessary). But several different types of people got rid of you? Like, something has to be wrong here, right? Isn't that a red flag that you're really the problem?

This friend thinks we're all sheep and just blindly following the betrayed friend because apparently we have no brains and no minds of our own. Which is really embarrassing to think about now because she graduated and is doing nothing with her life while the rest of us are kicking ass and making careers for ourselves. Karma's a bitch, I guess.

But that's none of my business.

Now I'm gonna go chat with my real friends (both on here and the ones I mentioned above), 'cause I love 'em all. Seeya, Mibba!
September 26th, 2016 at 08:10pm