Hurricane Party!

So if you know me, you know I live in Florida and we're are in a State of Emergency due to Hurricane Matthew. It's a slow moving hurricane and we have about 24 hours to evacuate the area. They have already started to evacuate our Navy base here and they are having the Coast Guard warn businesses along the waters. Even at work we've been calling owners of our boarders to let them know we might not be able to get to their pets if the storm gets bad. And even if there isn't any rain but they close our bridges down, we're gonna be closed because 95% of the vets live across a bridge. So yea, we're getting prepared.

But since I have NO WHERE to evacuate to, my family is staying where we are. So I'm most likely going to be attempting to write, watch Netflix or play Sims 4. It all depends on whether or not I still have power! But I like if all else fails, I'll be having a small Hurricane party. Already bought alcohol for it; Rum Chata and Fireball! That's on top of my Sweet Tea Vodka and Peach Schnapps.

Thank God I don't live in a flash flood zone!

Anything you guys want me to update? I might end up having a five day weekend! Because I highly doubt I'll have to go in tomorrow. So I need to update shit!

Also my graphic shop open for a short period of time. Request something if you wish.
October 5th, 2016 at 03:45pm