Bandom Sim Blog #6

← Bandom Sim Blog #5

If you support Trump, please do not read or comment on my blog as I do not feel comfortable with you interacting with me.
HO HO HO IT’S YOUR GIRL ALIYA BACK WITH ANOTHER SIM BLOG BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS AYYYYEEEE

it’s cold as fuck send help

Tonight’s the Fruzzins Secret Santa and I’m free this morning so why not make a sim blog for Jacqui since I’ve been meaning to do it and she loves them. I’m sorry it took me forever to do this, but I’ve been taking a lot of screenshots and I was too busy playing the game to actually make this blog oops. But I’m doing it now so here we go.

Where we last left off, I was gushing to you guys about how much I adore Zack and Halsey’s daughter, Layla, and Hayley and Oli’s son, Aiden aka the two cuties that grew up together and fell in love and made Aliya cry 10923471471940190 times. #LaydenForever

Image

And Aiden proposed, so now it’s time to show you guys wedding pics and since then I’ve downloaded a lot of different poses and that includes wedding ones which are perfect and made these pics waaayyy better.

Image

Image

The first look at the bride and can you hear me screaming in the back. Also I loved the hair I picked out for Layla btw why did i make her have this hair color bc not every hair has her color jfc

Image

Image

Image

Image

It’s almost like I’m the parent. I was so proud of them like you go Layden, you go and get married and make my heart explode.

Image

Image

*sings every love song out there all at the same time while sobbing*

Image

Image

And besides ceremony pics there’s also the photoshoot since I’ve become a wedding photographer for sims how about that.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Shoutout to the game for having really pretty places where I can take the pictures.

Image

Image

Slow dancing to that one High School Musical song, probably.

Image

Image

On to the honeymoon! Btw I’m so stupid okay so the reason we got this game again was bc my brother’s friend shared the game with us and it’s the deluxe version meaning it had all the packs and expansions and one of the game packs was Outdoor Retreat meaning you could have your sims go out camping by clicking the “take a vacation” option on their phone and I DIDN’T KNOW THAT. It wasn’t until I watched Dan and Phil’s sims series that I found out you could. Once again, I’m stupid.

Image

Image

Image

But anyway, they went to Granite Falls for their honeymoon and stayed at a cabin near the lake. They fished, went hiking, hung out with other people vacationing there, and even met some ghosts.

Image

Image

Also Aiden took Layla’s camera and asked her to pose near the sunflowers because she’s a sunflower and looked so pretty so he had to capture her.

Image

Image

On their last night they cuddled near the fireplace until she fell asleep and he carried her back to their room.

I had them vacation for about 4 days which was enough because having them stay there for a week would’ve been too much for gameplay and I already did everything I wanted them to do so there was no reason to stay longer anyway.

After the honeymoon, they moved to a new house since the one they were living in was way too big and the layout of it was weird so they moved to a slightly smaller place (it’s still big just not huge) that fit them better.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The first day after moving, they played guitar together before heading out to the park to ride their bikes and later that night they went out for dinner.

Image

Image

Image

Image

As you can see, they’ve been enjoying married life. (◕‿◕✿)

Out of all my sims I’ve been playing them the most like not gonna lie, they’re all I’ve playing lately. It’s been really fun playing with poses for them too because these poses kinda add some more storytelling to it and I’m sure everyone on Mibba knows what I’m talking about when I say I love storytelling. But yeah, will I make them have a baby next? Probably. Idk we’ll see because right now I have so many sims to keep track of that so it might be a while until I have another household have a baby, especially since all my sims don’t age so it’ll be weird with the sims becoming grandparents while still looking like they’re in their twenties.

So that’s it for this sim blog. I still have hundreds of screenshots that have yet to be seen but I don’t wanna bunch too much in one blog. But I’ve added some more sims that I need to introduce you to next time and give you an update on all the other bandom sims besides Layla and Aiden. But before I end this blog, here’s some more wedding pics:

Image

Halsey and Zack

Image

Hayley and Oli

Image

Meg and Alex

Alright I’m done. Hope you all have a great week and Happy Holidays!

Deuces.
December 19th, 2016 at 11:09pm