Decompressing: NaNoWriMo, Work

I really need to get to writing. For some strange reason, I am scheduled to work 20 hours the next two days. I am only a little over the daily goal for Camp today, which is 23,333. I want to at least get to 25,000 (tomorrow's goal) so I have an extra day to get to 26,666, but before I do that, I just want to decompress, complain a little, and unload my mind in hopes that writing for the next hour so will be easier. Also, I just want you all to know that I am still alive and active, I'm just focusing on NaNoWriMo and work at the moment. I plan on reopening my graphics shop by the end of May, once I get my new computer, and I also plan on hosting tons of contests over the summer.

So, lemme level with you: I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. Well, I'm writing, so let me rephrase that: I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING. In the story, that is. I have a couple paths to choose from for events further in the plot, and I'm super indecisive about what I want to do with multiple other parts. I'm forever at-odds with wanting to write and to have a complete draft, but I don't want editing next month and over the summer to be too difficult. I want pushing out a third draft to send to beta readers, critique partners, etc. to be a breeze. So I'm going to have to decide, and fast, lest I want to chop a massive section of my story. So, yeah, if you have any knowledge of Greek Mythology and don't mind spoilers, please PM me so I can get some advice on plot points I'm being indecisive about.

Next to that, I want to complain about work. I WORK 20 HOURS IN 2 DAYS. IF I DID THAT ALL WEEK I WOULD WORK 70 HOURS A WEEK. I'm not super upset because it's only two days, but I would rather spend that time writing. I would rather spend it, I don't know, not taking orders and making sandwiches. And no one wants to take any of my hours--not even, like, 3 or 4 of them. Needless to say, I'm MIFFED. But it'll be all good. My next paycheck is gonna be gargantuan and I can treat myself and it'll
be great, I promise, right? Right?

I also have a question; if I were to publish something, would anyone buy it? Specifically Ichor and Ambrosia. If I were to publish it, either through an indie publisher or by myself, would anyone buy it? And not just, like, a Kindle edition or anything, but an actual, real paper/hardback copy. Something you could hold and turn the pages to. Would anyone be interested in that?

EDIT:
While we're on the topic, IF YOU HAVE READ ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED OF ICHOR AND AMBROSIA, PLEASE SHARE YOUR FEELINGS. ANY ADVICE, COMMENTS, LIKES/DISLIKES, SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. TEAR MY STORY APART IF YOU WANT, I WON'T MIND. PLEASE JUST HELP ME IMPROVE AS AN AUTHOR. That is all.
Shameless plugs:

Original Fantasy Contest
Ichor and Ambrosia
April 15th, 2017 at 06:00am