Wattpad and Writing Again

I made a Wattpad account because I just found a story that I'm super into on it and I love the fact that there's an app for it. I wish Mibba would make an app, I feel like we'd all be a lot more active if we could use this site on the go. So far, Wattpad has me super confused. While reading the story I've found, I've noticed that after each chapter, there's an ad and it says the author gets paid for me to watch that ad but on my account, there's no option for like linking a paypal account or anything so I'm wondering how others get paid. It's also super confusing on how to post a story, like how do I make words bold? I guess I'll just have to play around with it for awhile.

Do any of you use it? Tips, advice? How do you add friends? I'm so lost on Wattpad.

I did manage to post the current story I'm working on, Sight of the Sea is my latest project. I'm super excited about it, it's all planned out with an outline and everything but like, I already changed the first chapter from what I originally thought I was going to write lol. I posted it on here and Wattpad just to kind of feel out the community over there, I do like that people will comment like on a single paragraph within your story if they feel like it. I think that's pretty cool.

I really want to get back to posting stories and reading stories. I've literally spent the past few months just watching Netflix and taking care of my kids. I feel like a zombie almost, just going through the motions. I don't do anything that I actually like to do. I mean, obviously, I love spending the day with my kids but I don't read, write, or even really talk to anyone other than my boyfriend and his family (mine are all in another state). It's just time I start focusing a little more on myself, starting with Mibba and now Wattpad, if I can figure it out hehe.

Questions

1. What is your favorite story on Mibba?
2. What's your favorite story on Wattpad?
3. How do you overcome writer's block?
4. What's your favorite song right now?
January 19th, 2018 at 08:44pm