Another Rant

Hey everyone!

Well I'm doing another rant. My second one so far and I'm pretty proud of that. I'm not the kind of person who rants to everyone and anyone about everything. I keep everything bottled up until I'm ready to explode. Sometimes it gets the point across and other times it doesn't especially around my house. Well I should say my mother's house. I'm sure someone out there has or is experiencing what I'm about to tell you. Let me get to the point before I bore you all to death.

For the past 2 weeks I've busted my ass getting my mom's house cleaned up so we could have a new stove delivered. Only one stove eye works and the oven is out completely. I've been down on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors, getting on a ladder and scrubbing walls, vacuuming, doing a ton of dishes by hand, etc. I've breathed in enough dust to choke a horse with. Well I'm just about to my breaking point... my mother wanted everything clean since she stopped smoking a few months ago and recently she came down with a case of bronchitis. I don't mind helping her when she is sick and can't breathe properly but I believe anyo in my situation would be fed up too. Not only do I live with my mother, my brother does as well. I've given up smoking in the house out of respect for her but my brother is still smoking in the house staining up the walls that I had just cleaned. The most fucked up part about this is that my mother says nothing to him! I told him to go on the back porch to smoke and he just scoffed at me. Mom heard it and said nothing! Absolutely nothing!! I know if it had been me she would have chewed my ass up and down the road.

Another fucked up thing is the lack of respect that she gives me. I mean like I said I spent 2 weeks cleaning this house from top to bottom. Well this morning I woke up and found trash on the floor and back on the table I had just cleaned off before going to bed!! The trashcan isn't even 2 feet away from the table and my mother couldn't throw it away! What you all have to understand is this is not just because she is sick. Both my brother and mother on numerous occasions have trashed up areas I've already cleaned so I've had to go back over them. That surely would piss off anyone. Then they had the audacity to say that they weren't the only ones. Insinuating that I did it as well. Uh...WHY WOULD I TRASH SOMETHING UP THAT I JUST FINISHED CLEANING THE DAY BEFORE?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah doesn't make any sense to me either. My legs feel like they're going to fall off and my knees feel like they could lock up at any moment. If that happens I'll never hear the end of it....

So I have a question..what would you all do If you had something like this happen with you? Would you give up on cleaning and just let the house look like a landfill?

Really needing your honest opinions!
March 9th, 2018 at 03:18pm