Crying at the drop of a hat is getting old.

My mom sent me some links to sites about Washington's requirements for getting your driver's license...
Lemme tell you this; it's scary shit. I never imagined you'd have to jump through that many hoops to get your driver's license. I mean, I know they can't let idiots that don't know shit out on the roads, but what exactly is the point of not letting a parent or guardian go with you on your last test? That just seems stupid.

And, yes, I got so worked up over it that I cried...and I can feel it coming on again. It's just all too...big. And scary. But I promised my mom I'd do it...I'm just so fucking terrified.

Fuck...yeah. Crying again. Oh god...I don't know what to do. I'm so scared and...I don't know. I know there are other reasons mixed in for this...really stupid episode. I hold things in too much.

I know that I probably bored everyone to death and no one is reading, but...I could really use being cheered up. I can't stop being pessimistic...and it's so unlike myself. It's scaring me.

Dammit, I'm supposed to have showered and gone to bed a long while ago...whatever. I don't care if I get any sleep right now. I can live without it for a day...

Now it feels like...there's something on the tip of my tongue that I know would make me feel better. But no attempts to figure it out are working...god, I must be soo confusing right now. Heh. Sorry.

...soo...uh..yeah. What's up?
February 9th, 2008 at 01:24pm