we ran out of gas halfway there

Today equals extremely entertaining.

Firstly I had to do school work (I'm home schooled), but I didn't really cause math is extremely confusing. Anyway me and my cousins hung out, because they were here and they're home schooled too, and my one friend was here because she's on spring break right now.

Then when my dad came home from work (which was like at noon; he works at Sears and delivers so he doesn't work a long time) he asked if we wanted to go to Butler to the Army Navy Store with him. I decided to go 'cause I figured he'd take me to hot topic when he goes because he approves it, and actually buys some shirts there (it's creepy). So me and my cousin and my friend went with him. We ran out of gas half way to the gas station. So we were sitting in the back of the station wagon playing cards while we waited for someone in my family to bring us gas so we could get to the gas station.

Then we went to the store in downtown Butler, and some guy in a red truck honked at us and then waved. I was like "dude, who is that anyway," and my cousin and friend were like "I don't know, but he looked familiar". Then we went to the mall and I was being the spoiled brat I am. Actually I'm not a brat, I'm just spoiled. See my dad likes a lot of the same bands as me, so he just decides to get me band t-shirts whenever he goes (I adore my father). I got Pretty. Odd. and the third Umbrella Academy (I had all the rest except for number three). I gave out a lot of hugs (those are rare for me, I don't like to be touched) because I felt guilty.

On the topic of The Umbrella Academy, does anyone happen to know what's going on in the last one? I'm super confused on that. I understood it until half way through the last one. My dad even tried to explain it to me (yes he reads them, did I mention how I love my dad?), but he was unable to.
March 29th, 2008 at 03:26am