From hero to zero in my eyes.

Hello!

First of all, I woulod like to point out that these views may not be agreed by everyone who reads this BUT this is my point of view and you don't have to agree with me but please...pretty please; do not flame me for it.

Today, I purchased the newest issue of Kerrang! and was delighted in doing so. The posters and Interviews were great as always, apart from one.

Kerrang! always do short interviews on random celebrity within the rock world and this week it was Ville Valo.

By God I used to idolise him. His lyrics were beautiful, the music that he created with the band...amazing. His voice...beautiful too but just by reading this one interview, my whole view on him changed.

I now see him as a narrow minded ass. I never thought in my whole entire life thought I would say such a thing about Ville Valo but I did.

Three times I have come across him making snide remarks, or whatever you would like to call them, about 'fat' people. He even commented on his very own band mate on his image.

It comes across to the readers that all he cares about is image. It's quite awful actually.

The quote that came from this interview was, 'They're too fat to be Vampires.'

That is not me twisting words, it is exactly what I read.

For me that is quite heart breaing to see some I idolised be so narrow minded. Don't get me wrong...I love HIM but not him.

Music is my life so something like this is big for me, it might not be for you though.

Thanks for listening.

x x x
May 21st, 2008 at 06:13pm