then stick a fork in me, I'm done

Everyone needs something, deny it or not, you want someone there to listen to be compained with and so on. We work so hard to strengthen a relationship that is easily shattered over a few text messages.

Best friends claim to be their for each other, but what about when one of them gets a boyfriend whose character seems a little shabby and the other one is worried, is that really enough to tear apart two "BFF"? If a friend cares about a server problem we have, why do we turn them away? Should it be hoes before bros?

Or better yet, what if you completely ignore your best friend. Just forget about them and leave them to rot. How are we suppose to feel in that situation? Accept sitting alone at the lunch table? Smile?It seems if you bring up the topic you feel left out or whatever, your condemned, instead of your freind?

the definition of "friend" in the dictionary is, " 1a one attached to another by affection or esteem b: acquaintance
2 a: one that is not hostile b: one that is of the same nation, party, or group
3: one that favors or promotes something (as a charity)
4: a favored companion"
why is it we can throw that word around so much and yet seem to just spit it in the face of kids who have social problems?

Being a loner on the side of a playground, talking to imaginary friends while everyone else has a real friend to play with, watching pairs of 2,3,4 etc. while your alone. You can escape that if you get placed with that shitty job, yet sometimes you slip back in, and its a bitch.

So if someone shows their true colors as they cuss you out on text messages, what should we really do? All those good memories, every thing you ever did for that induvidual erased because of something stupid.

If thats really friendship in this world, then just stick a fork in me, I'm finished with this bulshit.
June 20th, 2008 at 10:16am