banned??

So I posted an add to see if I could find an editor for my story's....
like always I forgot to take the cap lock's off...so a nice person told me were i could post my add and to be careful with the caps lock. i send her a thanks throught that same thread and headed to edit it. once i was done editing it i was gonna post it and i got banned?

isn't there like some rule that you should have atleast on warning by a moderator before you get banned? it said i was banned for spaming....how is that spaming? i replyed!

im so frustrated right now....arg they should put that your not allowed to reply because it will be considered spamming and you will get baned....

serously this sucks! my bann doesn't end until 8/4 any one feel that mibba has become a bit to strict? i mean this used to be some were to talk to your friends and write about your fanfics. now you need to be really great at writting and gramer and spelling and formating...what happened to this being fun??

i really feel left out. i have great things to write about but i really suck at spelling....and the format...i wish you could just write like this here....but i wouldn't doubt tha this to will get a warning for the "gramer, spelling and format" blah...i think the old mibba needs to come back.
July 25th, 2008 at 07:45pm