Dude I seriously need your help (crazy cat problem...)

okay...
I have a cat. Her name is Lena (means lazy in our language). Well, she is anything but lazy...
She has mental problems, because she is offspring of incestous relationship.
Well the point is, that you never know when a game turns into the real deal for her. So when I play with her, she soon starts to bite and scratch me. I push her away as soon as it starts, but by then she has allready done what she men. And it kinda looks like I'd cut myself.

Now the obvious solution is to stop playing with her. But then she just jumps on me, and starts to bite me. And when I push her away, she starts scratching like crazy, and it looks even worse.

So every day I came to school I had "cuts" on my hand&wrist&arm. In elementery school it was okay, because everyone knew I had Lena, before cutting became known for us. Sure they sometimes called me emo and acused me of cutting, but I knew they were joking.

Now, I'm going to high school. This year, in less than 2 weeks. That means new school mates, new teachers, new social worker,... So I'm kinda afraid what will they think of the cuts... I mean, I don't show 'em around, but I don't try to hide them...

I don't cut, and I don't wanna be labeled as a cutter my first day, but I don't think standing up infront of class and saying: "I have a cat. She is responsible for the cuts. I don't cut, she is mentaly disabled and doesn't know when she bites to hard," would be good...
Now the next solution is to wear lons sleeves shirts 'till she dies. But I don't think it would work out, seeing as it's pretty hot here...
So, what should I do?

I don't mind that she attacks me, it usually doesn't hurt, and she seldomly makes me bleed, so I really have nothing against her attacks other than I could become an outcast in the first moment I walk through the high school door.

I know I shouldn't care what others tthink of me, and I really don't. But the high school I'm going to has a very dedicated social worker and I don't want her to notice because when she thinks something is wrong with the student, she isn't easily conviced that there is infact nothing wrong, and she wants to meet regularly and I heard she isn't as nice as she looks like... So I want to kinda avoid this to happen...

Have any ideas on what I should do?
August 21st, 2008 at 02:19pm