Quizilla

• roe.

roe. (100)

:
    The first story I first read on there was one of 'frankieroishot's' stories - I think it was Pretty Strung Out For A Girl. I used to love her stories, and I still do today. A few days ago, I went and read PSOFAG again. It was like memories galore. But yes, the first story I've written on there was a Frank Iero fan fiction, I loved him so. tehe Lick
    November 26th, 2009 at 03:30pm
  • NobodyThatMatters_13

NobodyThatMatters_13 (100)

:
    I was completely obsessed withh Quizilla.
    But I found a lot of authors I liked were moving to Mibba, so I joined.
    I didn't get it at first and completely hated it.
    But now I haven't been on quizilla in months,
    and I'm addicted to Mibba l;ike there's no tomorrow :D
    November 26th, 2009 at 10:41pm
  • benedict cumberbatch

benedict cumberbatch (150)

:
    chantal sutherland.:
    The first story I first read on there was one of 'frankieroishot's' stories - I think it was Pretty Strung Out For A Girl. I used to love her stories, and I still do today. A few days ago, I went and read PSOFAG again. It was like memories galore. But yes, the first story I've written on there was a Frank Iero fan fiction, I loved him so. tehe Lick
    YES! I loved frankieroishot's stories. And blue.skies'.
    I moved from Quizilla too in early 2008. The new Quizilla was just... Hand
    I got a lot of feedback from Quizilla even though my story (I Bet You're Not Pretty On The Inside) was terrible. I met some great people.
    But then I joined Mibba and met more great people! Crazy
    You don't get as many terrible stories either.
    Coffee
    December 22nd, 2009 at 10:36pm
  • TheRibbonOnMyWrist

TheRibbonOnMyWrist (500)

:
    I had a quizilla way back when. I guess it's still there, I never deleted it. But then it went through this "update"...and it sucked. I wasn't really on there for the stories anyway, I didn't get into reading other's stories until I moved here. And I moved here as a result of a threat from a friend telling me mibba was amazing and I better make an account or bad things would happen to me in my sleep. Mibba is a bajillion times better than quizilla, hands down.
    December 24th, 2009 at 02:25pm
  • carpe diem;

carpe diem; (115)

:
    I love Inthenicestpossibleway's stories, especially Myths and Facts. In Love
    I love her, and Internationalist.
    They were my favourite authors, one has moved over here, and the other will be soon.
    I used to live on Quizilla, it was where I discovered my love for slash. XD
    But Mibba rules, seriously. Coffee Just, seriously.
    December 25th, 2009 at 12:38am
  • ghostless.

ghostless. (100)

:
    Carpe diem...:
    I love Inthenicestpossibleway's stories, especially Myths and Facts. In Love
    I love her too. I think she's moving to mibba?
    December 25th, 2009 at 01:07am
  • NoMissUniverse

NoMissUniverse (100)

:
    I'm one of them!

I came to love my Mibba more because you have Forums for users to talk, the updates are ridiculously good! Like the books!
    The update with Quizilla's homepage looks great but then they didn't consider the impact of removing every users little nook.
    So far, my stay in my new home is just great!
    December 29th, 2009 at 12:28pm
  • carpe diem;

carpe diem; (115)

:
    Ghostless.:
    I love her too. I think she's moving to mibba?
    I think she is. Think She mentioned it in her journal, I'm not sure when though.
    December 30th, 2009 at 08:39pm
  • Abcdefghi123456789

Abcdefghi123456789 (100)

:
    yup. i transferred here from quizilla. i do still post my story on there. but i update a lot slower there. i prefer mibba to write, and i do still use quizilla activly. but i like mibba so much more.
    January 6th, 2010 at 01:32am
  • castle.

castle. (2000)

:
    ^ Please use proper capitalization on here, please. Cute

I don't think many people realize that I was one that transferred here. But, I got here early before the big rush happened. XD
    January 7th, 2010 at 03:17pm
  • demoltionstarfall

demoltionstarfall (105)

:
    I'm still on quizilla, but I don't upload as much, it's easier on here to manage and do other stuff like commenting, I think quizilla messed everything up with changing the site.
    February 5th, 2010 at 07:12pm
  • SomeGirlOnTheNet

SomeGirlOnTheNet (100)

:
    I love how on Quizilla theres been a message on my profile saying "User homepages are currently unavailable, but they will be coming back in the next few weeks." for a year and a half.
    February 27th, 2010 at 07:58am
  • Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen (405)

:
    SomeGirlOnTheNet:
    I love how on Quizilla theres been a message on my profile saying "User homepages are currently unavailable, but they will be coming back in the next few weeks." for a year and a half.
    Yeah, so doubtful that they're ever coming back. Quizilla really screwed themselves over when they went and made those changes.
    February 28th, 2010 at 06:54am
  • Anarchy in Words

Anarchy in Words (155)

:
    A couple of months ago, I was feeling nostalgic so I logged onto one of my old Quizilla accounts (YouLookSoGoodInBlue... Shifty) and tried to find some stories that I loved. I'm thinking about looking into it to see if they moved to Mibba.
    March 3rd, 2010 at 04:27am
  • Simply Mad

Simply Mad (100)

:
    I had an account once in quizilla. I was so addicted back then. It was okay, but I got well bored. It was then I stumbled upon Mibba. (oh happy Day!) it was the best ever. People are so nice here. Giving a lot of feedback. It's actually on thing I didn't like about quizilla. It lacked feedback you can't comment on stories. If you want you can add a c-box.
    March 9th, 2010 at 11:41am
  • Sugar Coated Sarcasm

Sugar Coated Sarcasm (100)

:
    Yes I was from Quizilla. And I used to be a member there for a long time until they decided to change it completely! It's awful and confusing!! Why couldn't they just leave as it was before? I have no clue.
    But then a friend of mine suggested that I use Mibba, I'm still learning how to get around because I'm new, but so far I like it. It's organized and I know what's what, also here I observed that the staff is very strict upon the well use of grammar...WHICH IS GREAT! In quizilla I don't think that they cared about grammar because when I would read other people's story it would be so annoying for them to write in slang like "U went over to his h0u$e 4 t3a!" Disgust That is truly annoying for me because sometimes the stories that I would read would have a good storyline and all...but the grammar was horrible. Anyways, now I feel at home over here because it's great to know that the staff truly do care about grammar and the site's organization! Yay Mibba! I hope to be here for a long time Very Happy
    March 9th, 2010 at 07:17pm
  • albus severus.

albus severus. (100)

:
    Guilty, I did come from Quizzila, I still update sometimes on there, but truth betold, I think Quizzila is crap compared to Mibba. So yes, I guess you could say I prefer Mibba.

You know, I pretty much despise their feedback system, I hardly ever got feedback, apart from one person and that's it. Though I guess my stories were/are bad. Eh, oh well.

And you know what I hated? Pretty much all of their top rated or popular stories were romantic, don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with romance stories. But that's all they ever had. Horror stories? None. Science-fiction? Not that I'm aware of. All I'm saying is it'd be nice if they had a few stories that weren't completely love stories.

...There I go rambling. Sorry, rant over.
    March 14th, 2010 at 06:12pm
  • Audrey T

Audrey T (6730)

:
    Admin
    ^ Yeah. I agree with the feedback thing. Quizilla doesn't really encourage feedback - they've got no way of commenting other than actually messaging the author. As long as Quizilla has been running, you'd think they'd be a bit better (with everything) by now.
    March 14th, 2010 at 06:16pm
  • albus severus.

albus severus. (100)

:
    Audrey T.:
    ^ Yeah. I agree with the feedback thing. Quizilla doesn't really encourage feedback - they've got no way of commenting other than actually messaging the author. As long as Quizilla has been running, you'd think they'd be a bit better (with everything) by now.
    Yeah, I would've thought they would update their feedback system. As I said, I prefer Mibba anyway.
    March 15th, 2010 at 12:18am
  • ghosthorse

ghosthorse (100)

:
    iDestinee:
    You know, I pretty much despise their feedback system, I hardly ever got feedback, apart from one person and that's it. Though I guess my stories were/are bad. Eh, oh well.
    Back in the day, I got all sorts of feedback. I would get between 10-30 messages a day about one chapter of a story. Mind that this was about 4-5 years ago.
    iDestinee:
    And you know what I hated? Pretty much all of their top rated or popular stories were romantic, don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with romance stories. But that's all they ever had. Horror stories? None. Science-fiction? Not that I'm aware of. All I'm saying is it'd be nice if they had a few stories that weren't completely love stories.
    Also back in the day, there was one author who was always on the Top lists who wrote about aliens, demons, murders- she was amazing and she might have had one story that was actually sterotypical romantic.

But, since they sold to MTV, Quizilla has been going backwards.
    March 16th, 2010 at 02:09am