4:AM FOREVER

I Just Let You Slip Away

"Kend, wake up darling." Zacky shook me a bit. I stirred on the couch,

"No, Zack.. leave me be!" I swatted him away.

"No, Kendall Jade Haner get your ass up now!" He told me with a spank on the ass.

"Oww, you fucker! That hurt!" I told him.

"Wahh darling, Wahh!" He told me. I sat up and hit him in the stomach. He belted over. I laughed,

"You haven't changed since we were in 10th grade." I told him. He smirked and held me down on the couch, but only to tease my lips.

"Damnit, Zack.. that is not fair." I told him. I bucked my hips and he moaned.

"You like that baby?" I asked him. He bit his lip and nodded,

"Alot..Kend, please." He begged.

"Come on lover boy." I said, pulling him to my room.

His lips attached their selves to my neck. I counldn't help but moan. "Zack." slipped from my lips and he carefully laid me down on the bed. He took my shirt off, as I was taking his off. He put his hands down my pants and that made me want him more. I pushed two fingers inside of me. I moan outloud. "Zack, please." I begged him. He took my pants off and my underwear, as I did to him. He pushed into me full force. I was going to have the best orgasm ever. Everytime he got deeper, he hit the right spot. I moan outloud and he stuck his hand on my tittys and squeezed. I moaned even more. He started to go harder and faster.

"Oh baby, I love you so much." He moaned out.

"I love you too baby." I moaned to him.

"I'm about to cum." He yelled.

"Oh Zacky." I said as I came. Suddenly he collasped on me, sweaty and all. We both were breathing pretty hard and heavy. I kissed his forehead. He started to shake.

"Hey baby?" He asked me. I looked down at him,

"Yeah darling?" I replied with a cocked eyebrow.

"Will you marry me one day?" He asked, holding himself up.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong Zack?" I asked him. He shook his head,

"Nothing, I was just wondering. Thats all. Nothing is wrong." He told me. I nodded.

"Ok, Zacky." I said closing my eyes.

"Hey now, don't go to sleep on me." He told me.

"But why?" I whinned.

"Cause, the guys are coming over." He told me. I nodded and sat up. He got off of me and put some clothes on. I got up and wrapped the sheet around me. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Baby.." He whinned.

"Yes?" I asked bending over. He let out a moan.

"Stop that." He told me. I laughed.

"By why baby? What does it do?" I asked him bending over again, just to tease.

"Im gonna rape you baby." He told me with a moan. I smiled and walked to him seductively. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on him. I held his hands over his head, and the sheet fell off.

"Oh my goodness, looky here, my cover has fell off my body, and my baby has tits in his face." I laughed. He closed his eyes and moaned again. I felt his friend hard on my leg. I laughed and got up and got dressed.

"Oh now, that ain't even fucking right Kend." He told me. I looked over at him.

"I know." I said with a smile, and then kissed him. I ran downstairs with him hot on my ass. He chased me around the couch, and then finally caught me. We laughed and sat on the couch watching tv. The door opened and the guys and Kelly came in.

Kelly started to text me.

Her: "Girl, how are you and Zack?"

Me: "Good, now. We just had sex. The best, I've ever had!"

Her: "Yeah, me and Syn did too."

Me: "OMG! I am so happy for you!!"


I looked at her, and she smiled. Her and Syn were now holding hands, I was so happy my brother is dating Kelly.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, here was Chapter 4.
Please Comment && Subscribe
Zacky is hot..

GO TEAM ZACKY!!