You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter fourteen.

I woke up and dressed warm, I knew it was going to be chilly outside. I still felt weird after that thing with Blake, I mean, he has never done that before…I wrapped my scarf around my neck and headed downstairs. Melanie was doing some homework all day in the library, so I knew not to wait for her.

“Hello beautiful,” I stopped and turned and smiled at Zak. He came over and hugged me, lifting me off the ground. I leaned down and kissed him, it felt good to be able to do this whenever I wanted to. He put me back on the ground but didn’t let go of my waist. He leaned down and kissed me again, we slowly backed up to the bricks of the dorm building. I smiled and he let go.

“How was your night?” I asked as he linked our fingers and we made our way to the hall.

“It was alright, went to sleep after I dropped you off.”

“Yeah me too, I was exhausted.” He grinned and put an arm around me. We walked into the warm hall, the scent of bacon and breakfast made its way to me. We sat down with our table and someone else walked up.

“Hey Ava, I just wanted to say I’m so sorry about last night.” I looked and smiled at Blake. I got up to give him a hug when Zak jumped up.

“Mate, don’t talk to her. Don’t even look at her!”

“Zak! Stop, I forgive you Blake.”

“No, you don’t,” he said turning around to face me. I glared and stepped around from them.

“I have lost my appetite, when you two want to get along, let me know.” I stormed out of the hall and walked to my dorm to grab my books. I made my way to the library, I easily found Melanie in our spot. We have established that the spot with the big windows is our new study spot. I pulled her headphones out of her ear and she raised an eyebrow at me.

“What’s wrong? I thought you and lover were hanging out today.”

“Yeah we were, until he decided to go crazy when Blake tried apologizing to me.”

“He did what?” She asked pulling out the other headphone and turning off the IPod.

“He freaked out, he was like, ‘you’re not talking to her, don’t even look at her.’ So I told Blake I forgave him, and that they could talk to me when they are both sane again.”

“He has it bad for you, and for Blake…that’s the way he get when he’s drunk.”

“I figured, I swear, sometimes Zak forgets I can take care of myself.”

“He just wants to always be there for you.”

“I guess that’s sweet. But it’s also annoying.”

“Yeah, I don’t know though. He shouldn’t be so crazy though.” I nodded in agreement and pulled out my English book to read.

*Zak’s point of view*

“Good job Mate,” Grant said walking out followed by Keirsten. Great, the one day he showed up, his cousin gets supper pissed at me.

I slam my fist onto the table and cover my face with the other hand.

“Trouble in paradise already?”

“Shut the hell up Marcus.” I spit, I get up and walk out. I needed air, I needed to think. Sure I might have been a little overboard, but I don’t want other guys like that around Ava. I care about her a lot. I rubbed the back of my neck and head to my dorm. I know it will be empty; I unlocked the door, and lay on my bed.

I hear a knock from my door and get up. I opened it and my eyes soften when I see Ava there.
I pull her inside and wrap my arms around her. “I’m sorry,” I say into her neck.

“I just wish you knew I could take care of myself. Of course I’ll need you to help me, just not all the time.”

“I know that…now.” I smiled lightly; she looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to my body. I walked back till we hit my bed and fell back.

I rubbed my hand up and down her back; I then rubbed my hand through her hair. She was breathing steadily on my chest. We had just laid down ten minutes ago and she fell asleep. My other hand was around her, hers was around my stomach.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I tried to pull it out without moving too much. “Hello? No mate, she’s sleeping. Not from that you arse. Yeah, tonight’s fine. Alright bye.” She stirred a little; I kept rubbing her back and soon felt her sleep once more.

I kissed the top of her head and rested my head above hers. I then closed my eyes and fell asleep next to her.

*Ava’s point of view*
I rolled over and breathed in, I could smell Zak’s scent, and I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping. I smiled and slowly sat up; I stretched my arms over my head. His phone was blinking; I picked it up and flipped it open.

Where are you mate?
-G


I hit reply and started punching in keys.

He’s sleeping; I’ll wake him up and send him on his way.
-Av


I flipped the phone shut and put it on the side. I looked down and saw him smiling in his sleep. It killed me to wake him up, but I knew he had plans with the boys. I leaned down and kissed him gently. He stirred, but then his heavy breathing picked right back up. I leaned down again and kissed him a little harder.

He opened his eyes and grinned, “Wake me up that way more often?” I laughed and hit his stomach.

“Grant’s waiting for you.” I said I started to get off the bed. He pulled me back down and rubbed his face into my neck. I laughed and he smiled against my neck.

“So? What’s ten more minutes?”

“But they’ll get mad at you.”

“Um, I don’t care. I want to be with you.” He whined, I laughed and pushed him away.

“I know I want to be with you too. But I really should go; we’re having girls’ night.” I winked and kissed his cheek before putting on my jacket and headed back to our dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. So. Here's the update before Christmas for you all!
Thanks for the awesome comments.

But anyway, there will be one out, hopefully, the day after Christmas.
SO everyone have an awesome holiday!

Read and let me know what you think!
Comments? Subscribe?
Please and thank you!