You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter fifteen.

We were sitting my dorm; we were currently trying new hairstyles. My hair was really curly, Melanie’s hair was crimped, we scrunched Keirsten’s hair, and right now we are taking the French braids out of Arianna’s hair. We were getting ready to do crazy make-up styles.
We weren’t planning on going out, just hanging out in the dorms looking amazing. Yes, we are dumb, but we didn’t care.

We had my IPod going in Melanie’s speakers, and every once in awhile we would stop and break into random dancing. You know random girl stuff.

“I’m going to run down to the kitchen and grab some snacks and food!” Arianna yelled before running out the door.

“We should curl your hair more often Av.” Mel said as she touched my hair. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

We heard Arianna yelling but she sounded happy about it, I turned to look at the other two and they raised their eyebrows.

“Nope, you can’t go in there! Stop guys! Stop...” I walked to the door and opened it, Arianna stumbled backwards and the boys came bustling in and shut the door behind them. None the less the room was very packed now.

“Uh, what are you guys doing here?” I said putting my hands on my hips, all of us girls were in shorts that were rolled up, and camis. Mine had rolled up; I could feel skin under my fingertips. Which were now manicured and pretty thanks to Keirsten’s perfection.

“Yeah, I thought you guys had poker night.” Keirsten said coming to stand next to me.

“Well, we heard you guys were having a girls’ night.” Grant said, they all nodded and smiled.

“Exactly, it’s a girls’ night. Not a boys and girls’ night. Now scoot.” Melanie said moving her hands towards the door.

“Aw, you’re really making us leave.” We all looked at each other, I sighed and shrugged.

“Whatever, we’re doing really girly things.” I said before I sat down where we had started setting up make-up.

“That’s okay…right guys?” Derrick asked, they all then plopped onto our beds and made themselves comfy.

I rolled my eyes before working my make-up magic on Arianna. She closed her eyes before I applied the shadow and liner. After I did her mascara I handed her the mirror and she smiled.

“You’re a genius.”

“What’s so special?” One of the boys questioned behind me. We all looked up and at him. He shrunk back and shrugged his shoulders. “Never mind,” I smiled and turned to do Keirsten’s make-up.

After an hour of doing make-up, we decided to do some online shopping.

“This is boring!” Grant yelled standing up. He paced around the room and started to pull his hair. “I got an idea!”

“What is it? I’m dying over here.” Zak said I smacked his leg, which I was leaning against, “oww…”

“We play hide-n-seek, campus style. We partner up though.”

“Yes! Let’s do it.” Derrick yelled jumping up. Almost hitting Mel in the process.

“I’m all in.” Adrian exclaimed, he threw a fist into the air, it made me laugh.

“What about you ladies?” Zak asked us, I looked up at the girls. They seemed to be considering it.

“I’m in.”

“As long as we don’t get screwed over,” Arianna pointed out.

“No going into dorms, or closed buildings.” Keirsten added. I nodded, I went into the bathroom and slid jeans on and threw a navy blue hoodie on. I knew not to wear bright colors.

“Alright, well who are the partners?” Melanie asked coming out of the bathroom in jeans and a black hoodie.

Keirsten and Arianna went to go change so they left momentarily.

“Me and you,” Derrick said pointing to himself and Mel. “Adrian and Arianna, Grant and Keirsten, and finally those two,” Zak threw an arm around me and I smiled.

“We’ll totally be the best.” Zak said, I laughed and nodded. I slid my dorm building key into my pocket and put my phone on vibrate into my other pocket.

“Who is it first?” I asked. Everyone looked at another and suddenly everyone yelled, “Not it!” All except Derrick, who was completely oblivious. We all laughed and Mel hit him.

“Ouch what?” He asked looking at Mel.

“We’re it first now.” We laughed and quietly made our way downstairs and out to the quad.

“Alright, we’ll count to fifty, and you better not be standing here.” Zak grabbed my hand the second they started counting. He started to take off, we turned the second we got to a building, and he took me towards the library then turned. We were near the main office, he turned again, and we ended up at the baseball field. He pushed me inside the dugout, and we sat down.

I wanted to laugh but I knew not to. I turned to Zak and pushed my face into his chest and laughed quietly. This hide-n-seek game was ridiculous, but it was fun.

“There’s no way they’ll find us here.” I smiled and leaned over and kissed him. “I like your hair by the way.” He said wrapping a curl around his finger.

I smiled and kissed his palm that was near my face. He put his hand on my face and brought my face closer to his. He leaned down and lightly touched my lips with his, I went up to reach him, but he smiled and backed away.

I pouted and scooted further down the bench. He faked glared and came and sat right next to me. He leaned down so fast I didn’t have time to react. His lips crashed onto mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his snaked around my waist. He lifted me up and put me on his lap. I leaned away and he smiled, I grinned and then thought I heard footsteps.

“Let’s look down here.”

“Why would they be there? Seriously Mel, lets look this way.” I wanted to laugh; he covered my mouth with his hand. We both stayed quiet, a few minutes later he smiled.

“Told you they wouldn’t find us,” He whispered, I nodded and rested my head against his chest. “Tired love?”

“A little,” He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

The game lasted about an hour and a half, eventually they found us. We were the last people, so you could imagine Zak was happy to know we won. After we slowly walked back to the quad, the boys started to walk towards the dorm, and we headed towards ours.
Something pulled at my hand, I smiled and turned and crashed right into Zak. I looked up; his eyes sent shivers down my spine. He smiled like he knew exactly what he did to me. He leaned down and kissed me. Then still touching my lips, he whispered, “Goodnight Ava.” I smiled and turned to go back to the dorm with the girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, sorry!
Okay so I'm really dumb, I keep typing the wrong chapter name into the title. Gah, dumbness. Alright I gots to go update the other story!

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and thank you!