You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter twenty-five.

I was lying out by our pool when a cannonball made me jump up from the slash the impact made. I got up and walked to the edge of the pool to see a boy swimming. I put my sunglasses down and dove in. I swam towards him and he pushed off the ground. I met him in the shallow end and smiled.

“Have fun waking me up?” He grinned and pulled my body closer.

“Of course love.” He kissed me before chucking me back to the other end of the pool. I laughed as I came up and we swam around for a bit.

“Did you start packing?” I laughed at his question and he shrugged. “Thought I’d ask, but I’ll take that answer as a no.”

“Well I’m having dinner tonight with my family. Then tomorrow is girl’s day. And tomorrow night is that party.”

“So when are you packing?” He asked as he lay next to me on a lounge chair.

“Uh... I guess in between everything else?” He groaned and I smiled. “Don’t worry love; I’ll
finish everything in time. Besides, don’t you want to get your stuff there first?”

“Why?”

“So you can help me silly.” I said grinning getting up to grab us drinks. I heard a bit of a conversation going on so I strolled over to the living room.

“You’re moving out too?” My father asked Cory.

“Yeah, I found this great flat in the city. Not too far from Ava’s school. Plus without her here again for another year, it makes me look bad.” I smiled and walked further into the room.

“You’re moving Cory?”

“Yeah, I found this great place. You’d love it.”

“Except she’s moving with her boyfriend and cousin, where as you’re moving by yourself,” my father added.

“Well, she’s welcome to my flat anytime.” I smiled and hugged my brother. I went and got iced-tea and brought it out to the patio.

“Cory’s moving out.”

“What?”

“Yeah, apparently the place isn’t too far from us.” I smiled and he laughed.

“I bet your dad is happy.” I shrugged and put my shades back on.

I slipped my flats on and skipped down the stairs. I smiled at my aunt and uncle and grinned at Grant. He walked over to me and pulled me over to the couch he and Grant were occupying. “So you two are moving in a couple of days?”

“Yeah, and Cor just because you’re moving close by it doesn’t mean stop by whenever.” He grinned and wrapped an arm around over my shoulders.

“Sure it does sis, sure it does. Well in mum and dad’s book it sure does.” I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

“Since when do you listen to them?” He shrugged and kept smiling.

“Don’t worry Av, he won’t always be by. He has a life too.” I sighed and listened to them talk about stupid things.

“You three ready for dinner?”

I jumped up and went into the dinning room and sat next to Grant. Through-out dinner the parents kept asking Grant and I questions about the new place.

“Honestly Mom, I have no idea. I haven’t seen it. Grant and Zak decided on the place.” I said right before I bit into the chocolate cake.

“Yeah, Zak and I found it during the last break we were home.”

“Well, I guess we will just have to come by and see it.” I almost choked but sipped down some water before my eyes started to water up. I nodded and then the meal was over. The adults headed into the living room but Grant and I made our way outback.

“So, you excited to move?”

“And get away from my parents?” I asked looking back. He grinned and nodded. “Of course, I am kind of nervous to move with you and Zak.”

“Why?” He asked as we walked into the garden.

“I guess the pressure there is going to be.”

“What pressure Av? You make no sense.”

“The pressure to be with Zak, you know…”

“Wait, wait, you mean you haven’t yet with him?” I nodded and looked down at the ground. “It never has come up?”

“I mean I guess it could have, but it hasn’t. He hasn’t pushed me to do anything, and I haven’t bothered mentioning it.”

“Well I’m sure it’s not like he’s going to start pushing you now. If he does, I’ll punch him.” I laughed and he smiled. “Seriously though Ava, he loves you. You love him, what’s the big deal?” I shrugged and we headed back inside.

It was about nine later that night, everyone left for the night, and I was upstairs packing most of my room up. A knock made me put down my clothes on my bed and I went to open my door. Zak came in and smiled at me.

“How was dinner?” He asked as he put down a box to sit on one of my chairs.

“Good, kind of boring.”

“Well I see you started packing like a good girl.” I smiled and nodded.

“Just for you,” he grinned and pulled on the edge of my t-shirt that made me walk to him. He
wrapped his arms around my hips and looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed him, which he then pulled me onto his lap.

“You were complaining I wasn’t packing; now you’re distracting me.”

“But I missed you love.” I smiled at his accent and kissed him again. “Besides, it’s not like you object to this.” I shrugged and wrapped my arms back around his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
=] I love Zak.

SO I only got one message. But it made me smile.
=] so please send feedback.
It truly makes my day.

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank you!