You would think Boarding School was boring.

Chapter twenty-eight.

There was a week left, I had all my classes picked, all my books counted for, and my laptop all stashed away. I sighed as I sat on the porch. Zak and I grew closer since that night, and I smiled. I loved Zak; I knew I would always love him. I looked up as I heard the door slid open and smiled as Zak rubbed his eyes and sat next to me. I leaned over and kissed him and handed him my coffee.

He yawned and smiled at me. I smiled and rubbed his now tan arm. “I’m glad you moved in here,” he said before he sipped the strong dose of caffeine.

I nodded and smiled, “me too.”

“It’s a bummer school’s starting up.” I groaned and knew exactly what he meant. “It kind of makes me want to go back to high school.” I laughed and we both went inside to get ready.

That week flew by, and the next thing I knew was an alarm going off. I groaned and slapped a pillow over my head. I felt the bed move and opened my eyes. Zak moved onto his elbow and turned the alarm off. He took the pillow off my face and kissed my cheek.

“Get up and go get ready.” I groaned and rolled my face into his chest. He laughed and rubbed my head.

“You’ll be upset when you’re late,” I sighed and knew he was right.

“Darn you for being right.” He chuckled; I threw back the blankets, and headed across the hall to my bedroom.

I got in the shower and dried my hair. I was fishing for clothes when my phone beeped. I jumped and started digging around on my desk for it. I found it and smiled in success. I flipped it open and saw a new text.

Have fun on the first day. See you Friday for dinner!
-Mel


I smiled and punched in a reply before going back to my quest to find an outfit. I finally settled on jeans, a yellow tang top, and some white jewelry. I threw my hair back half up, and slid on some flip-flops. I grabbed my bag, my book for the class, and my laptop, and headed into the kitchen.

Grant was making coffee while I grabbed a bagel and put it into the toaster. He grunted a hello at me and I laughed. He went and took a shower while the coffee prepared itself in the machine, and Zak came out pulling a shirt over his head.

I smiled and leaned against the counter. “Hello beautiful,” I smiled and kissed him before grabbing my bagel and loading cream cheese on it.

By 9 Zak and I were out the door and headed off to class. “Nervous?” he asked squeezing my hand; I looked at him and shook my head.

“No, you’ll be there, it’ll be fine.” He grinned and kissed my hand. We got to school in about ten minutes and found a spot. After pulling in and walking into the right building we grabbed a seat towards the middle. Soon more people came in, I pulled out my laptop and booted it up. I yawned and Zak poked my side. I jumped and he grinned in response.

Today was going to be a long day.

About 5 I returned to the apartment and flopped onto the couch. Grant wasn’t home yet, and Zak was at the gym. I sighed and rolled over to face the coffee table. I grabbed the remote and hit the power button.

After ten minutes of aimlessly flipping channels I headed for the kitchen to grab something to eat. I walked back to my room with a bowl of cereal and looked at the homework I had and my schedule for tomorrow. Luckily I had only one class tomorrow, today I had three classes.
Mondays were a killer.

Mondays I had English lit, a stupid math class, and a history class. The last two being pointless, tomorrow I had Chemistry, which I knew I was dreading. I pulled out my book and began on the mountain of homework I had. Around 6:30 I was halfway finished when the door opened and closed. I stuck my head out into the hallway to see Grant walk in.

I finished homework around 8, and Zak still didn’t come home. Where was he? I shrugged and went to hang out with grant.

Around 10, he came home. He was laughing on the phone and I walked into his room. I sat on his bed and he held out a finger. He soon got off the phone and pulled me to him as he laid on the bed.

“Where were you?”

“Oh, I went to the library after the gym, then grabbed a bite.” I bit my lip and he looked up at me. “Were you worried?” I nodded and he smiled. He pulled me down and kissed me, this kiss lasted longer than I thought it would and he smiled.

“I’m okay,” he said getting up and pulling his shirt off. He climbed under the sheets and pulled me under. I fell asleep soon with him rubbing my back and kissing my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, kind of boring.
There is only two chapters left!
After I post the last chapter, you can decide if there should be a sequel or not.

Fav list!!
JMae94, Esme, Nakita111692, and DallasAustin.
You guys are awesome. =]

Comments? Subscribe?
Please and Thank you!