A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Was it his towel he was hugging?

I stood in the warm water with my hands folded over my chest. Haylen and Bill were just knee deep; I could see Haylen wasn’t very impressed with Tom either. Georg let out a small laugh, while Gustav tried to stop his smile from spreading across his face. “Ha. Ha. That was oh so hilarious, Tom.” I said frowning and my face red. “Yes, I know.” Tom replied gawking at me. I probably looked like a drown rat. I turned around, still having my arms folded. I had to think of something to retaliate back. I remembered reading that dread locks took a while to dry – a lot longer than normal hair did. Maybe that was why Tom’s hair was up? I spun around, and threw a handful of water onto Tom’s hair. “That – That wasn’t nice.” Tom replied getting a little angry. I bet he wouldn’t be suspecting that from a fan, now would he? Bill and Georg started laughing, and so did Haylen and I. “Yeah, wasn’t expecting that, were you?” I asked in a bitch voice. “Eh, no. I was expecting you to cry or something like that.” He replied smiling again. “Enough, you two.” Bill said laughing and holding Haylen’s hand. Bill was really motherly like towards the other boys. It was adorable.

After half an hour or so in the ocean it got cold. We all raced back towards the chairs. Once Haylen and I realized we left our towels back over by the other kids from our school I took Tom’s towel, and Haylen stole Bill’s. “Where’s my towel!” Tom yelled, probably louder than he intended. He looked over at me and frowned. Well whatever – That’s just what he gets for making my hair get wet. I had the towel wrapped around me very tightly, so that if Tom did decide he wanted his towel back he’d have a hard time getting it. Tom walked over towards me and hugged me – or his towel. Which ever one it was, I rather enjoyed it. I didn’t really know what to do in that moment – Was I supposed to rest my head on his shoulder, or was I just supposed to stand there, waiting for him to go sit down again? Whatever, I thought. I rested my head against his chest, which was firm and cold.

Tom abruptly pulled away which was startling. I looked towards the others, and they stared at us with disbelief, maybe. I don’t know; They seemed really shocked about it though. I was slightly embarrassed about the whole situation; I didn’t think anyone would actually be watching! Haylen smiled at me, so I smiled back. I walked towards her with a shocked look on my face. She pulled out her cellular, and began to text me. It was pretty great how the guys – I hope – Had no idea we were texting each other. My cell began to vibrate in my shorts which were on the chair Gustav was sitting on. ‘Excuse me. I need my cell. It’s probably my friend texting me again.” I said, blushing as I reached over Gustav’s head. I flipped the top of my cellular open. The message read: Wow. That was pretty freaking CUTE. According to my calculations.. YOU BELONG TOGETHER! Lol. “Yeah, we definitely belong together” I mumbled, rolling my eyes. I checked the time on my cell, and we only had one more hour at the beach. What the hell! I wanted longer with these guys; They’re so much fun to be around.

“So... Ehm, Haylen and I only have an hour more here. After this we’re going shopping.” I said glumly. I looked at the guys’ to see what their reactions would be. Bill’s eyes widened – He didn’t want to have Haylen leave. Tom tensed his arms a little, and Gustav and Georg just looked at each other oddly. “Oh, well we could come?” Asked Bill; His eyes were fixed on Haylen’s eyes. “Yes, we should go. Vacation isn’t a vacation without shopping.” Tom agreed. Gustav just nodded his head, and so did Georg. They were so friendly when I first met them, but now they seemed to be half asleep – or shy even. We packed up everything, and headed back to where the other kids from our class were. Bill and the boys didn’t follow though. They would be going back to their hotel room to get into their disguises – Which were shades, and no make up I guessed. Well, whatever. Shopping with Tokio hotel was next; And nothing could be better than that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay; So this is Chapter 5, and chapter 6 will hopefully be up by the weekend.
I have a bit of a writer's block right now. =o
Read and revie, please. I luurve feedback!