A Vacation Worth a Lifetime

Bajeezus, Demanding much?

“Come sit back by me.” Tom said sternly. Bajeezus, is this guy demanding! “Ah... Nah!” I replied wrinkling my eyes, and my nose. “Fine then.” He said, sounding a little pissed off. The waitress came back out carrying a platter with a milkshake, and 6 cinnamon buns. She placed a cinnamon bun out in front of each of us, winked at Tom and left. “She has a twitching eye.” I said and began to laugh. She winks so much, it’s like she can’t help it! Haylen started to laugh also; I don’t think Tom thought it was funny. Oh well. “Wait. I didn’t want a cinnamon bun.” I stated confused. “And neither did I..” Haylen agreed. “I know – You look hungry though, and they taste very good.” Bill replied to Haylen and I, smiling at Haylen. I shoved my cinnamon bun away; I really wasn’t hungry at all. And not to mention I don’t like the smell of cinnamon buns. Tom reached over towards me, and grabbed my cinnamon bun off of my plate. “Well, if you aren’t going to eat it, then who is?” Tom asked in all seriousness. “Just take it.” I said staring him in the eye.

After we were finished eating and drinking our milkshakes, Gustav ran in and paid the tab. Bill, Tom and Haylen started walking away, but I waited for Gustav. “Your different than the rest. And so is Haylen.” Gustav said walking out of the cafe. “What do you mean? Are you talking about my spaz’s on Tom?” I asked, still embarrassed about that. “Uh, well that and how you’re not a complete whore like the others.” I suppose that was a compliment. “Thanks, Gustav.” I smiled, and ran up to Tom, Haylen and Bill. I jumped on Tom’s back, surprising him. Luckily, I didn’t fall to the ground; Boy’s got reflexes. “Whaaaaat the fuck.” Tom shouted, a little too loud. “My legs hurt, and your going to carry me.” I stated demandingly. “Really, now? I am?” He asked, in a cute voce, which I haven’t heard before. You’d think with all of the interviews I’ve watched of them, and the videos, you think I would of heard this voice of his before. “Yes, yes you are Tom!” I rested my head on the back of his shoulder. My legs didn’t actually hurt, I was just bored and needed something to do.

“Tom, where are we going?” I was a little dizzy from my head bobbing up and down. “We’re going to... uh, I don’t know. Just walking around the city I guess.” He hiked up his baggy jeans again, not letting my touch the ground. Tom walked for a few more minutes, a little behind Bill and Haylen.
Georg and Gustav were following us slowly. When we finally came to a stop, we were at a small park with a bench. Tom sat me down, and he sat down beside me. Bill sat down on the grass, with Haylen in his lap. “So, where do you wanna go next?” Tom asked everyone who was around him. “I just want to stay here.” I told him. It was nice here in this park. Tom stretched his arm around me, and pulled me in closer. “Whatever you want.” Tom whispered. Bill was now stretched across the green grass, and had Haylen laying her head over his stomach.

After nearly half an hour of being at the park, it was time for us to catch a taxi back. We walked back to the main center of the city, which was only a few minutes away, and stood by the side of the road, waiting for a taxi to come by. Tom held my hand tightly; A little too tight, actually. Finally after 10 minutes or so, a taxi came t pick Haylen and I up. Haylen and I got into the taxi, and gave Tom and Bill our room number and phone number for the hotel we were staying in. I also gave Tom my cellular number too. As I shut the door of the taxi, I smiled at Tom and he smiled back, playing with his lip piercing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, ignore spelling/grammar mistakes.
And yes, i've run low on inspration, and I had a bad day while I was typing this, xD