Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre treize

“Yeah, sure. As if I would do that…!” I continued walking towards my room. “I’ll probably get it really quick and I won’t have to worry about it later on…!”

When I got to my room I was surprised to see Pein sitting in my bed. “Why aren’t you training with Itachi?”

“What.The.Fuck.Are.You.Doing.In.My.Bedroom.”

“I asked a question first.”

“Well, I ain’t training with him because it’s stupid, and I will magically get it in no time at all like always.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Of course! Or else I wouldn’t have gotten out of his bedroom without even trying!”

“Hm, you’re quite confident.” Then he approached to me. “But being confident isn’t enough.”

I backed away from him. “I already know that! You don’t need to tell me that…”

“Then go back with Itachi, you need to master that technique before you leave tomorrow.”

I felt my eyes go wide. “Go back tomorrow to…”

“Yes, to Konoha. Now hurry up and train.”

“But, why are you letting me go like…so quick? I wouldn't have trusted anyone right after two days or less!”

He grinned. “You’re still young and stupid aren’t you?”

I glared at him.

“we are letting you go… well, it’s more like I’M letting you go, because I think you already know what we can do to you if you talk more than necessary…after all, you already saw how we torture people.”

I sighed and continued to glare at him. “Alright, I’ll go back with Itachi and train. But, you’ll have to tell me what I will have to do when I get to Konoha and how to act, because I can’t come up with a good excuse for my 3 days absence.”

He smirked. “No need to worry, you won’t have to explain anything at all. We had it all planed out already.”

I looked at him strangely. “You’ll have to explain that to me too later.” And then I got out of my bedroom.

I was walking towards Itachi’s room, and when I reached it I knocked on the door. Itachi immediately opened it.

“Expecting me, uh?”

“Leader-sama said that he would convince you to train if you went back to your room.”

“Well, then let’s get started, or else I wont get it by tomorrow.”

~~~~5 hours later~~~

“OK! I give up!”

“You can’t give up now, you’ve almost got it!”

“Do I look like I care?! I.Am.Tired.To.Death!”

“Ok, get a break from here until 6.30 am. I want you here at 6:30 sharp, got it?”

I looked at him like if he had lost his mind. “Do I look like a fucking dog to you?! It’s 1 am! I can’t sleep that little and be ready to train more!”

“I’ll get you coffee or something tomorrow, right now I want you to try to rest and get here at 6:30 am.”

I glared at him, stuck out my tongue, got out of the room, got to my room and then fell on the bed, and slept.

~~later on~~

“WAKE UP!”

I shot up fully awake. “Who the fuck shouted at me in the ear, you bastards?!”

I saw Itachi in my room. “It’s 7 am, you’re late.”

I told him: “I only slept 6 hours, I want to sleep more!”

“Get up now. You have 30 minutes to get ready: have a bath, dress up and have breakfast. Hurry.”

Then with a poof he disappeared.

I sighed and then got up.

I went towards the bathroom slowly and turned on the water…I looked for a towel… got off my clothes…turned off the water…and got inside the bathtub.

After some good 20 minutes having a bath, I got out, wrapped the towel around me and went to my bedroom… just to find Itachi in the room…and I was only wearing a towel!

“What the fuck are you doing here? Get out of my bedroom!”

“Twenty minutes having a bath? You could already be dressed and be having breakfast by now.”

“Let me be! Now get out of my room!”

“Hn, I left your breakfast in the table near your bed. Hurry up or else.”

Then he disappeared.

I groaned and looked through my closet; I took out some underwear, a pair of jeans, and an orange shirt and put them on. “5 minutes left.” I looked at the breakfast Itachi had left me…

“You have got to be kidding me.”

I looked at my breakfast: a pill and some orange juice.

I took the orange juice and the pill with one hand, got out of my room and opened the door to Itachi’s. “Hey, do you really think THIS is going to be my breakfast?!”

“Yes, now swallow that up and let’s train.”

“What the fuck is this! I mean, I won’t drink it until I know it’s not some kind of drug to rape me or something!”

“Soldier’s pill, now swallow it.”

I looked at him, then at the pill. “I can’t swallow it, it’s too big.”

“You can; everyone can. Now swallow it, I’m loosing my cool.”

I sipped a little bit of juice then put the pill in my mouth and then drank juice until I almost couldn’t feel the pill still in my throat.

“Alright, let’s train.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i really like the way i write....