Status: In Hold

Love Isn't Always Sweet

Chapitre huit

Ino: "oh! Did you see Sasuke-kun on the way here???"

I smirked.

He probably was still near the flower shop, so...!

"Yup. I just saw him near here, actually..."

Ino started getting out of the flower shop.

Ino:" can you take care of the shop for a while, while I say hi to him, please?"

I nodded. And with that she went out.

Me: "yeah, whatever."

I got behind the counter, and just waited.

Who would have thought that taking care of the shop would be so boring?

Bleh, I will just fall asleep, and wake up before…
I fell asleep even before finishing my thought, which is weird, I tell you!

I never fall asleep when I’m standing up- wait a sec.

I NEVER DO THAT!

I suddenly woke up, just to find myself tied up, in a dark room, and first thing that comes into my mind? SHOUT! ... And that's when I realize that my mouth is also covered.
Oh, holy crap.

My head is also hurting, but not a little bit, but TONS!

I don’t know if it's because of falling asleep and hitting my head, or because someone hit me, but I would bet someone hit me and then kidnapped me.

Gosh, I’m new in the village and someone is already kidnapping me.

Then I saw someone in front of me...red eyes? OMG! Its-

"so, you're totally awake, or should i hit you in the head once more?"

he got out completely out of the shadows.

Yup, it was Itachi. "So?"

I glared at him, how can I answer him if my mouth is covered with a grey tape? Wait.

NO, grey tape no!

He suddenly uncovered my mouth in ONE swift move.

I even screamed when it was completely off.

Me:" hey! Watch how you take off that stupid tape!"

he did not even answer. He suddenly got his face right in front of me, and started to like examine me.

Me: "what."

Itachi: "you really ARE an average girl."

me:" so what."

he got away from my face, and closed his eyes.

“i got the wrong person, I thought you were that girl everyone in Konoha is talking about lately, but it looks like you aren’t THAT girl."

me: "what girl?"

Itachi:" it's none of your business"

me:" it IS my business since you kidnapped me!"

Itachi: " well, I will just tell you cuz you might know her: her name is Umi."

I suddenly started laughing.

Itachi had got to be kidding me!

“what are you laughing at."

me: "sorry. It’s just that your info might be wrong since MY name IS Umi, but I’m not as popular as you say I am.”

He opened one of his eyes and looked at me.

"Prove it"

what?! How the hell can I prove I am myself? I was in trouble and I could not even prove I was ...well, myself!

Me: “and how exactly do I do that?"

Itachi:" you should know."

I started thinking: get DNA and then prove it WAS me? No. uhm... making the rasengan? Gosh, I don’t even know how to control my chakra! Uhm... I know!!

Me: "you killed your best friend to get the Mangekyo Sharingan, and you're in Akatsuki even though you don’t have the cloak right now, and you're teamed up with Kisame-san."

?:"she has got at least a point there, Itachi-san."

I stuck out my tongue at Itachi.

Itachi: "HN, well, then I guess we DID get the right person..."

then Kisame got next to him: "she's kinda pretty, isn’t she?" then Kisame smirked.

OMFG, something tells me they wanna rape me.

Me: "whatever you say...!"

and he, acting like if I had not even said anything, said: "do we really have to do what the leader told us to?"

Itachi:" of course we do."

Kisame:" but she hasn’t made anything to deserve this...!"

Itachi:" the leader thinks she has but --"

me:" what are you gonna do to me? "

Kisame suddenly looked at me. " whatever you're thinking, it's not even near to what's gonna happen to you."

gosh, it's worse than raping?! I’m so---
"And it's not raping either."

I looked at Itachi." so, you're just going to kill me, but not torture me?"

Kisame:” what ever gave you that idea?"

me: "uhm, well...actually several stuff..."

"like what?"

"you both are in Akatsuki, you both are s-ranked criminals, Itachi killed his whole clan, I’m tied up..."

Kisame:" besides that."

me." in the movies when someone is tied up, and the person is a girl, the girl normally gets raped."

Kisame sighed. " you watch too many movies"

me: " not true."

Kisame:" whatever"

then I realized that Itachi had gone over to a light switch and turned it on, that's when I realized that the room WAS really pitch black, not like when there's no light, this room WAS black.

Kisame: "this will be your room if you accept to join to Akatsuki..."

me:" wh-...what...?"

Itachi:" is that a yes or a no?"

WTH! This world has gone mad or what?!
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i suddenly got lazy today and didnt post the rest of the story...sorry! today's the day! :) for real.