Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Ten

“Watch where you’re going idiot!” She screeched at me, I just looked at her and walked past. There must be something Alex saw in her even if I couldn’t find it.

“Remember to keep your distance cause Alex doesn’t wanna see a pathetic nobody like you. Remember that!” I heard in the distance, my pace increased as I felt my eyes get wet. I walked all the way past the venue and past town to the first park I saw. The park had a small lake in the middle which ducks and small geese resided in, I sat on the edge on the earthy bank and watched as the animals went by their daily business, not phased by the lone figure of a sad human just wanting some piece and quiet. I don’t know how long I was gone for but when I was starting to think of going back due to work I heard rustling and cursing behind me. I looked over my shoulder so see All Time Low minus Alex of course scrambling down the hill trying not to fall over and in the water.

“There you are we’ve been looking all over for you,” Rian stated sitting next to me, I just looked at the blue glistening pool.

“What is wrong with you? Why don’t you hang with us anymore?” Jack’s worried voice filled my ears.

“Haven’t had the time.” I hated myself for lying to them but the truth just hurt too much to say.

“Something’s not right with you, we just saw Pete and he agrees your acting weird. There's always time for a hello,” Zack added, leaving me feeling all the more guilty. Why couldn’t they just leave me alone? It would be a lot simpler.

“I just want to be left alone. I coped at the beginning of tour so I can cope now.” I walked off before I could get upset again, crying is the first sign of weakness and I didn’t want anyone to know I was weak and vulnerable because as soon as they did they would ask even more questions knowing they were right and there is something wrong with me.

“Louisa Harriet Wentz you are not going anywhere until you tell me what’s up with you.” I ignored Pete’s remark and climbed straight in to my bunk, unaware that the band and Pete had gathered outside it.

“You’re gunna tell us what’s wrong. We don’t give up easily,” Jack said and he wasn’t wrong, they had already pestered me for a while, following me to the park and home not showing any signs of giving up.

“Is it to do with Alex?” Zack proposed, I looked at all of them, my eyes wet, stinging with tears.

“You can’t breathe a word to anyone,” I warned.

“You like him don’t you?” Pete smirked, I couldn’t admit it, I felt so stupid like he had taken me for a ride.

“Of course I don’t that’s ridiculous!” I snapped, Pete didn’t look convinced, he knew me and knew that when I got snappy I was either upset about something or hiding something.

“Are you sure? You two seemed to get on really well and ever since Elle has come
you’ve been avoiding him. In fact you’ve been avoiding all of us.” Jack worked it out, there was no point in denying it now, I had to face the fact that I had been caught.

“So what if I do? He has a girlfriend and that’s that. She's the reason that I don’t see Alex anymore. She told me to stay away so I have. I thought if I don’t see you guys anymore I wont see Alex.” It was a relief to get everything out I had to admit. I looked at everyone’s faces and saw shock, horror and sympathy plastered on them all, each one of them crowded round me rather awkwardly since I was in the bunk still and all embraced me in a hug. I could do nothing but sigh, and finally burst in to tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Good or bad I dont mind =] I'm open to any improvement suggestions. Alsooo would anyone be interested in reading a Mike Carden story I've had an idea for? :)