Sequel: You're Just In Time

Come one come all

Nine

Louisa's P.O.V

I was sitting on my own during catering, just like how it was before I started talking to Alex. Pete was a very busy man and he was hard to find when he had lots to do. I saw a shadow ascend over the part of the table in front of me and looked up, I was annoyed and confused to see it was Elle.

“I just thought I would give you a little reminder of who Alex kisses at night, you know it’s me right?” I was tempted to correct her but I bit my tongue and nodded.

“Good. I would also like to make it clear that while I am on this tour you are to stay clear of my man got it? I don’t know why he would go a million miles near you in the first place but he did but now he has come to his senses and you should stay well clear from him ok sweetheart?” I flinched at the way she said sweetheart, so false and full of hatred and sarcasm. I just nodded once more and looked down at my food, taking another bite out of my sandwich, wishing she would walk away which she did, swinging her false backside as she walked. I rolled my eyes and thought about what she had said to me all day, it was even on my mind after the show when I was selling T shirts to hundreds of kids. When the crowd had died down I was packing everything away and was surprised when I saw Alex standing in front of me.

“Hey Louisa, listen I’m sor…”

“Alexander William Gaskarth aren’t you forgetting something?” That shrill navel voice pierced through my ears like nails on a chalkboard.

“Coming Elle belle,” he muttered slowly, gave me a sincere look of apology and left. This was hopeless, I cant live like this for the next six weeks, from now on I will keep out of Alex’s way, if I don’t see him at all then I won’t get upset anymore. After all they say out of sight is out of mind.

I had successfully avoided Alex for two days now and I wasn’t feeling much better I had to admit. Although not seeing Alex has also meant not seeing that plastic horse-like girlfriend of his so there is one upside at least. I was sorting merchandise out and dropped a load of hoodies on the floor, as I went down to pick them up an arm leant across and helped me. I looked up and saw Zack Merrick’s frame standing over me.

“Thanks,” I uttered as everything was now off the floor.

“We’ve missed you, where have you been?” He pouted.

“Busy you know how it is,” I lied. I couldn’t quite tell him I was ignoring them could I?

“Too busy to even say hello? We all miss you.” I felt the guilt rise up through my bones.

“I’m sorry Zack, I just don’t think its a very good idea that I should hang around you guys anymore.” With that I walked swiftly to the toilets for some reflection time, what had I just done? I had just shunned the only people who gave me the time of day on this tour.
When my shift was over I walked back to the bus area and had plans to go in my bunk until I was needed again, but my plans were stopped by a body standing in front of my bunk, it was Pete.

“What are you up to?” I rolled my eyes, I wasn’t in the mood for his games, I just wanted to lie down and forget about everything and wait for the end of this gruelling tour.

“I’m about to go to bed so if you don’t mind,” I answered trying to get past Pete, but he was bigger then me and it only resulted in failure on my part, story of my life.

“I was talking to Zack earlier, he seemed to be worried about you. All of the band are, I just shrugged it off but now I'm beginning to understand what they mean.”

“Pete please I'm exhausted just let me go to bed.”

“Why don’t you go socialise with people? Why don’t you talk to Alex anymore?” I was getting tired of his questions so just walked off the bus and in to the one person I didn’t want to see. Elle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the next couple of chapters written so will post them soon. Comments? Good or Bad are welcome :)