I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Chapter 2: The Plane part 1

The cab starts driving off towards the airport and I check the clock to see the time. It reads 10:25 p.m.. I sigh, realizing I have 2 hours before my flight leaves. Starring out the window, I look at the blur of people, snow covered buildings and the Christmas lights that are set up everywhere. Then my mind starts to wander to Heath.

'What a gentleman he was. I wish I'd have gotten his number or at least a last name.'

I smile as I think about his beautiful grin. Those chocolate eyes I could drown in. Then, how I would never see him again. My mood suddenly dropped. Just thinking about it was kind of depressing. I continue to stare till we reach the airport. Once we stop, I take out my wallet to pay the driver but he holds his hand up.

"Don't worry 'bout it ma'am," he has a strong New Yorker accent, "it's already covered."

My eyes almost pop out of my skull, "W-what, how?"

The driver looks at me in his mirror, smiling, "That boy of yours. Paid for the ride and to help you with your bags."

My heart drops to the very depths of my stomach as I slowly put away my wallet and whisper to myself, "That man..."

The driver gets out of the car and I start to giggle before getting out myself. He grabs three bags while I grab the other two again. Once we get into the lobby, he gets me a cart to put my bags on and I thank him before leaves. I'm so glad every-thing's pre-wrapped or all the presents would be flying every where in cargo. I push the cart to a empty seat, looking for my flight on the large flat screens. I find it and see I still have 50 minutes till we leave.

I sit back and try to relax for I've never been a fan of flying. The man I'm sitting next to is wearing a long, trench coat looking, black jacket with black gloves, black pants and a black beanie.

I can't see his face for it's covered by a newspaper he's holding there. I decide to get up and put my bags where they belong before doing it at the last minute. They take everything but my purse, which I keep with me. Picking each finger to get my dark purple gloves off, I put them away and wait for my flight to come.

-50 minutes later-

I'm walking onto the plane, being greeted by the stewardess who's directing everyone to their proper seats. As I'm walking down the aisle, my skirt gets caught on a near by seat, ripping to half it's size. I scream as try to cover myself as a few people snigger or gasp. The person behind me, bumps into me and before I fall, catches me...but we both land on the floor with a loud thud.

The stewardess rushes over to us, freaking out, "Are you two alright? Oh dear um, let me see if I can find a towel or something. Could you please escort her towards the bathroom sir?"

"Yeah no problem."

I freeze as I get lifted off the ground, hearing shuffling and a black jacket gets wrapped around me. I hide my face as he pushes me towards the back. Once I'm in the bathroom, I close the door quickly, leaning against the sink as I almost loose my mind from utter embarrassment.

The guy knocks on the door, "Are you uh, alright in there?"

My brain feels like it's swirling around in my skull, making the room spin.

'Am I going crazy? Hearing this strangers voice already?'

"N-not really. I'm pretty dizzy actually."

I slid to the floor, the room spinning faster now, "Do you need help?"

My mouth opens to speak but nothing happens as I black out. I hear the door open, a chuckle, a females voice freaking out and a male calming her down.