I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Chapter 3: The Plane part 2

I slowly but surly regain consciousness. My vision is still blurry as I try to register the thing speaking in front of me. I close my eyes then open them again, blinking at least 10 times. The picture starts to become less fuzzy. Black, long sleeved shirt, nice tannish skin and blonde hair. I stop blinking as he comes into view and see the man I thought I'd never see again, Heath. He's smiling down at me, stroking my face softly with his thumb.

He then chuckles, whispering, "Sleeping Beauty has awaken."

I quickly look down to see a coat wrapped around my waist.

I start to blush as he leans closer, our noses almost touching, "I told you I'd see you around."

He helps me up while handing me a towel, "To tell you the truth, I don't think you should hide those legs of yours."

I laugh, fixing my hair in the mirror as he chuckles, looking at the reflection of me, "I'm serious Bindi, don't believe I've seen nicer legs in my entire life."

I smile at him as he clears his throat, "So, where are you sitting love?"

"All the way in the back. Last row."

His smile never leaves those perfect lips, "That's good."

I give him back his coat while I wrap the towel around my waist quickly, "And why's that?"

"Well be close to each other."

We walk out and everyone's already seated as we take our seats in the back. Ironically, his seat in right next to mine. And I thought I'd be sitting next to a fat, smelly man. Boy was I wrong! To make the long, boring, plane trip shorter, all we did was talk. For the entire trip. I fell asleep when we had about a hour left and Heath woke me up. I look outside, noticing it's night, 9 p.m to be exact. He gives me back his jacket to wear because the stewardess said i couldn't take the towel, how rude.

We walk together, laughing at each others stories as we wait to get our luggage. All of mine come first but Heaths, haven't arrived yet.

He groans, rubbing his face while mumbling, "This always happens when I come here."

I laugh, "What are you doing here anyways? Stalking me?"

He looks at me and stops rubbing his face, "Don't flatter yourself honey. Like you, I also have family here."

My face reddens again, "Ah, wonder if our families know each other."

"You never know. We met twice after all."

I shake my head, putting my bags on a cart, "That is only because I told you where I was going. If I never did-"

"Then we still would've seen each other."

I open my mouth to say something but smile instead, "You amaze me."

"And you inspire me."

I bite my bottom lip, looking at my battered and ripped lime green converse, my torn white skirt covered with his jacket again and my neon green tank top with black fishnets under it. I look back up at him to see he's leaning against a column, watching me.

"Before you become anymore late, why don't you go home Bindi? Don't need your parents in a worry."

I force a smile, "I don't have any parents actually."

His smile disappears, "Oh, I'm so sorry-"

"It's alright, you didn't know. But I guess your right."

We shake hands again and I start to walk off thinking why the hell I didn't ask for his number, last name, email, something! Till I notice what my thumb is rubbing against. His jacket wrapped loosely around my waist. I pin around to see he's right behind me smiling.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hello."

"I forgot to um-" I say as I start to unwrap it.

He stops me though by placing his hands on mine and re-wrapping it, "Keep it love. I'll find you." He kisses my cheek, his warm and sweet scent leaving shivers throughout my body as he walks away, leaving me in awe yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long wait! Sorry sorry! Feed back ]: !!

Outfit
(but it's torn now)
Image

Image