Sequel: Forget All You Know

The Way You Make Me Feel

Victim To His Charm

Tom's P.O.V.

The aroma of eggs and bacon woke my senses up as I laid in bed. I groaned and pulled the sheets up over my head, not wanting to wake up. But, it was then that I remembered a certain someone who was now living with me. I quickly sat up in bed with a smile spread across my tired face. I then stumbled out of bed and walked out of my bedroom to see Lila humming and cooking breakfast.

"Morning," I mumbled as I walked into the kitchen. Lila stopped humming and looked up at me before blushing immensely. I smiled at her and ran a hand subconsciously through my messy blonde hair. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly agape as she looked me over.

"Um... I.... uh... h-hi," she managed to stutter out as I furrowed my brow. "You got a tattoo?!"

"What? Oh yeah. Two actually," I said as I looked down at myself, suddenly realizing that I was wearing nothing but boxers. Lila walked over to me and examined the star shaped tattoo that was on my chest before looking at me disapprovingly.

"Where's the other one?" she asked. I could tell that she was shocked to see me with a tattoo. I don't really blame her. As I've said numerous times, I was a different person before McFly. I mean, I was still me, I just wasn't as spontaneous and outgoing. I was more subdued when Lila knew me.

"On my foot," I said as I lifted up my leg and showed Lila the tattoo of "big" on my foot. She cracked a smile and bit her lip as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Big foot?" she asked with a sigh as I nodded. "You're so bad-ass, Tommy."

"What can I say? I'm just bad to the bone," I said as Lila scoffed and pushed me to the side slightly so that she could go back to cooking the eggs. My heart skipped a beat when her hand touched my bare arm, causing me to smile at her. "So, what did you and Jazzie do last night?"

"We just went to a club," she said nonchalantly. "Nothing really all that interesting. Oh! But, a guy asked me for my number!"

"Really?" I asked as my smile faded and my heart dropped into my stomach. I should have known that she wouldn't stay single forever. But, I was kind of expecting a little more time before she would be taken again. I mean, she didn't even give me a chance to make a move.

"Yeah. I got his too! Check it out, Thomas," she said giddily as she went over to her purse and grabbed a piece of paper out of it and shoved it in my face. I mustered up the best smile that I could and gave her a thumbs up.

"Good for you," I said sadly. "When are you gonna call him?"

"Never! He's definitely not my type," she said as my smile came back and a sense of relief washed over me. "It just made me feel special."

"Oh," I said.

"It's way too soon for me to even start thinking about dating again," Lila said as she threw the piece of paper in the garbage. "I think it will take me a little while before I can really trust any guy."

"Except me, of course," I said with a smirk as Lila gave me a little half-smile and nodded reluctantly.

"Yeah, I guess you're the only exception," she said. I scratched my head as I thought about how she said I was the only exception. That meant that if I was the only guy that she trusted, I'd be the only guy that she'd date, right? Maybe I was just thinking too hard about it. Because, when you think about it, I'd be the last person she'd even consider dating.

"So, have you met this James guy yet?" I asked, trying to start some conversation.

"Who's James?" she asked as she put some of the eggs on a plate with bacon and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said as she nodded. "You know, that guy that Jazzie's dating. It's James, right?"

"Oh! You mean that James," she said with a nervous laugh. "Um, yeah, I've met him a couple of times. He seems... nice."

I sighed and began eating my eggs, feeling slightly bad for Danny. I mean, it was obvious that he liked Jazzie. Everyone knew it. Well, except Dougie, maybe. But, I knew that Danny would be really upset when he found out about Jazzie and James. He even asked Dougie if he could try dating Jazzie, but, of course, Doug said no.

"Does Danny know?" I asked as Lila shrugged and ate her eggs. Her eyes suddenly went wide and she looked up at me quickly while dropping her fork in her plate.

"Don't tell him," she said as I furrowed my brow and tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Just not yet."

"Why not?" I asked curiously as Lila sighed and rubbed her face with her hands.

"I don't know," she said. "I don't think that Jazzie would want Danny knowing. Trust me on this one."

"Alright," I said skeptically. "Do you wanna go out today? You've got off from work, right?"

"Yeah, I guess I could pencil you in," Lila said with a smile tugging at her lips.

"Pencil me in?" I asked, pretending to be offended as I threw some of my eggs at her. "You're going to pencil me in?"

"Yeah, but now that you just threw eggs at me, maybe I won't," Lila said before throwing some of her eggs at me. I faux-glared at her as she smiled sweetly at me. I tried getting the egg out of my hair, but failed. Lila simply laughed at me before reaching over and grabbing the egg out of my hair. My mind went into overdrive as I blushed and looked down at my plate of food, suddenly not hungry.

"Sorry," I mumbled as she raised her eyebrows at me and smirked.

"As you should be," she said. "So, what are we doing today?"

"Not sure," I said simply as I yawned and scratched my head. "We could go over to Doug's place. I bet everyone else is over there."

"Eh, I think I'll pass on that. I'm not really into the whole 'drinking beer and watching football' thing," she said as I frowned. "You can go, though."

"Nah, I won't go than," I said while I scrunched up my nose and thought of something to do. "Do you just want to walk around and improvise as we go?"

"Sure," she said with a smile before going to get ready. I smiled to myself as I watched her walk into the bathroom. I had a good feeling about how this would all work out. Lila living with me, I mean. I don't even know how to explain it. But, you know when you just have that feeling that everything will be alright? That was how I was feeling. Overly optimistic, I guess you could say. I was torn from my thoughts as the phone rang. I stood up lethargically and answered the phone with little interest.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone as I yawned.

"Tom? It's me," Danny said nervously over the phone. "Can I talk to Lila?"

"She's in the shower," I said, confused. "Why?"

"No reason," Danny said quickly. "I just wanted to say hi. Is there anything wrong with that, Tom? Why can't I just call a friend up to see how she's doing? I don't see any problem with that. I actually think that it's nice of me to ju-"

"Okay, Dan," I said, cutting him off. "I was just wondering. Are you alright? You sound a bit nervous."

"I'm fine. I've gotta go. Bye," Danny said with a nervous giggle before hanging up the phone. I shook my head as I hung up the phone, telling myself that Danny was getting weirder each day.

"Danny called," I yelled to Lila, who was in the shower.

"For me?" she yelled back.

"Yup," I said as I went into my room to get ready. A few minutes later Lila poked her head into my room with a smile as I motioned for her to come in.

"You know, maybe we should go to Doug's place," Lila said as I furrowed my brow and looked at her.

"I thought you said that you didn't like watching football and drinking beer," I said slowly as Lila shrugged and leaned against the wall.

"I don't. But, I just got off the phone with Danny and he said that he needed to talk to me about something," Lila said as she sighed and rubbed her temples. "He confuses me so much."

"That's Danny," I said with a light laugh. "I warned you not to talk to him when you guys met, but you didn't listen. It's your own fault."

"I know, I know," Lila said as she rolled her eyes. "And now I have to deal with him."

After Lila walked out of my room, I sat down on my bed and thought about what Danny could possibly have to talk to her about. My mind started jumping to different situations, piecing little bits of information together. At first I thought that he'd just be asking her something really stupid, because Danny does that a lot. But, then I remembered about how Jazzie's dating that guy, James or whatever. And, I knew that Danny got jealous really easily, so he'd probably try to make Jazzie jealous that she's not with him. So, then I concluded that Danny would use Lila to get to Jazzie. Don't ask why I assumed that, but I just did. Maybe I was just being a little paranoid or whatever. But, I knew that Lila would never fall victim to Danny's charm.

But what if she did?