A Beautiful Lie

Chapter Three

Darcy's POV

We sat in The Used's tour bus.I was there with Paige,Ann,Tabatha,Abbie and Katmandu.
"Aren't we all lucky?"Tabatha smiled.We all nodded followed by a choir of 'yeah's.
"It's much more fun to be with them on tour than to be at home",Abbie sighed. "It's so boring and rainy there at this time of the year.."
"Oh,definitely",Katmandu agreed.
"Yeah..My parents always come home at the wrong time..",Paige said annoyed. "But now that we're touring, I get a lot more 'alone time' with Mikey.."
"I know what you mean, girl",Katmandu said and winked. "'Cause it's the same with me and Sonny..I love having some 'alone time'."
"Same here",I said smiling.But I didn't really like giving out any details about me and Quinn's 'alone time'.It was between me and him.But I could say that it was pretty damn good.

I sat back on the couch.Ann and Abbie had left already.Paige and Tabatha were exchanging experiences and some other things.I didn't hear properly 'cause I was half asleep.
"I've done that too, once",Paige said and chuckled. "It went pretty well.."
"Oh, I'm sure it did..",Tabatha said.But the rest of her words faded out as I drifted off into deep sleep.
I woke up when someone shook me gently.I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that Quinn was sitting right next to me.
"Hi..What time is it?"I said and rubbed my eyes.Quinn looked at his watch.
"11:45 pm",he replied.Wow,I had been sleeping for quite a while.I looked around and noticed that Paige and Tabatha were gone.Apparently they had gone back to their boyfriends.
"Where are Bert and the others",I asked.
"They went to sleep..They've had their fun for the day",he said smiling.
His smile seriously made me melt everytime.
"What about you?Have you had your fun for the day?"I asked with a twinkle in my eye.He shook his head.
"Good 'cause neither have I",I said and leaned closer to kiss him.We knew that the others wouldn't wake up too easily 'cause they had been drinking quite a bit.I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor.
He laid me down on the bench and the kiss grew more passionate.My hands wandered on his naked torso.This was the kind of 'alone time' that I liked.I smiled in bliss as he kissed my neck and down my jawline.It felt so good.

We were lying in his bunk.I totally loved the 'alone time'.Quinn's arm was wrapped around me and it felt really nice.
"I'm so glad that the others passed out",Quinn said with a smile.I nodded and smiled back.I was so grateful that I could've kissed them all.We hadn't had any 'alone time' for at least a week,so this was very welcome.
"Same here",I said and leaned closer to kiss him.His lips felt so soft.I could kiss them forever. "I love you, Quinn.."
"I love you too, Darcy",he said and kissed me back.I rested my head against his shoulder and fell asleep.

"Wake up, lovebirds!"Jepha shouted in a silly voice.My eyes shot open and I turned to look at the wacky bassist. "I see you had a good night." Quinn nodded and chuckled.It wasn't just good,it was perfect.
"Good morning to you too",I said with a yawn and climbed out from the bunk.I took my jeans from the bench and pulled them on.I looked outside and saw Bert and Chelsea.Branden was there too,with his girlfriend Ida.
I had met her once.She was pretty cool.I sat down on the bench and laid my head back.
"Where are we going next?"I asked.Jepha pondered for a while.
"Umm..Chicago",he replied with a slight smile.
"I've got family there",I said smirking and took a sip from my water bottle.Yeah,my "lovely" cousin Peggy lived there.She was always telling me how perfect her life was and stuff.She was a bit too aware of her own success.