Never Want to Let You Go

Middle of the Night Surprises

Thank you, again, to the fabulous Lils(Outofstyledreams) for this beauty! I LOVE it! =)
Image

A quiet knocking pulled me from my sleep.

I glanced around the room before my eyes landed on the clock on my bedside table.

It read an early 2:12 am.

I crawled out of my bed as the soft pounding continued on the door and glanced at Rita as I was almost to it. Thankfully, she was still sound asleep; she would’ve been pissed if someone had woken her up at 2 in the morning.

I looked through the peephole and let out a sigh once I noticed a very familiar mop of dark hair.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Joe groggily as I pulled the door open.

“Kidnapping you,” he grinned before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

“What?” I asked again, completely confused.

“Just come with me,” he told me before leading me to the elevator.

“But I’m in my pajamas and I don’t have any shoes on,” I informed him as we waited for the elevator to arrive at our floor.

“You’re not going to need your shoes where we’re going,” he responded as the elevator opened its doors. “And I’m in my pajamas, too.”

“Why have you decided to take me somewhere at two in the morning?” I asked as the elevator doors slid shut, a little confused by everything.

“It makes for a little adventure,” he replied with a smile. “And I abandoned you for a few days with Chelsea; I want to make it up to you.”

I mirrored his smile. “You don’t have to make anything up to me.”

“I know, but I want to.”

--

“Where are we going?” I whined as Joe steered the car towards an unknown location.

“Somewhere fun,” he grinned mischievously.

“At two in the morning? Couldn’t we just go during the day?” I muttered tiredly. I was still stuck on the whole ‘being woken up at two in the morning for a surprise’ thing.

“But it’s so much more fun sneaking out in the middle of the night,” he told me excitedly.

“Right, makes for more adventure,” I mocked him.

He chuckled as he finally pulled the car into an abandoned parking lot. “We’re here!” He exclaimed excitedly.

He quickly came around the car and opened my door before helping me out, grabbing a hold of my hand excitedly and leading us down a short walkway.

I smiled as I was finally able to see where we were.

We were at a beach, in the middle of the night; the only light visible in the late hour was the moon.

Despite the fact that I was so tired, it was beautiful.

I let a smile sneak across my face; it was sweet, and special.

“This is kind of romantic,” I told Joe as he led me closer to the dark, crashing waves.

He glanced at me and sent me a sweet smile. “I was hoping it would be.”

He looked softly into my eyes before brings his lips to mine, kissing me. He held my face in his hands as our lips clashed together for a few moments.

He finally pulled away, leaving my cheeks tinted light pink in blush, before he spoke again.

“There’s more to the surprise,” he smirked before stepping away from me.

His smirk had me a little nervous. He was going to do something crazy.

He watched my worried face before he pulled his shirt over his head and off of his body.

My eyes went wide as he pulled off his pajama pants next.

He was going to do something crazy…but at least he’d look good doing it.

That boy looked fine in just his underwear.

My cheeks grew a little darker as I glanced away from Joe and towards the sand. He had caught me ogling and I was embarrassed.

I could see him smile out of the corner of my eye as he stepped towards me and placed his hands on my waist.

I hadn’t realized how cold it was outside until I felt the warmth of his touch on my body. He gave me a long, seductive kiss before slipping his hands under my shirt and pulling it off of me.

I quickly covered my chest and stomach after the garment was discarded on the sand. “What the hell are you doing?” I hissed.

He chuckled. “Just trust me.”

“Yeah, ‘cause having you take my clothes off of me in the middle of the night at the beach isn’t creepy at all,” I snipped sarcastically as his hands slipped into my pajama pants and pulled them off, making me step out of them once he reached my feet.

He glanced down at my body once he had most of my clothes off. I shyly tried to cover what I could as he gazed admiringly.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” he whispered before bringing his eyes back up to my face. I blushed again as he pulled my face into his, colliding our lips together for the third time.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, my body warming just from being in such close proximity to him.

I would not have stood half naked in the middle of the beach, in the middle of the night, for anyone but Joe. Whatever it was we were doing was absolutely crazy, but I trusted him.

He separated our lips as my arms rested around his neck. He smiled at me before giving me one more kiss.

“So, why is that we’re in our underwear?” I asked as he chuckled.

“That’s right, I almost forgot,” he smiled. “We’re going swimming!”

‘Cause that’s such an easy thing to forget.

He pulled away from me and grabbed my hand before guiding us closer to the dark water.

“What!?” I exclaimed. I had underestimated how crazy he really was. “We can’t go swimming right now! That water is freezing cold! And dangerous!”

He rolled his eyes at me.

“I’m serious,” I told him sternly as he took his first step into the water. “Who knows what could be out there.”

“Oh, stop whining and live a little!” He pulled me towards him so that my feet were now wet and cold.

“It’s freezing!” I squealed.

“Just come in a little bit,” he whispered, guiding me further into the water with him. At least I could resist peer pressure well…not.

“See, it’s not that bad,” he told me as our waists were covered and a wave crashed over us, soaking our upper bodies.

“Are you kidding me?” I growled. “This. Water. Is. Freezing!”

Joe pulled me closer to him as I shivered from the cold water. “I can help you out with that,” he whispered before slowly bringing his lips to mine.

He kissed me roughly, holding tightly onto my waist as his tongue grazed over my bottom lip before sliding into my mouth.

The freezing cold water was forgotten as I got lost in the kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist and snaking my arms around his neck as he held me tightly.

One problem with making out in the ocean, however: waves.

Just as things were getting fairly heated, a large wave crashed over us, knocking us apart and into a fit of giggles once we resurfaced.

“I see you thought your plan out very well,” I teased as he grabbed a hold of me and kissed me again, this time only briefly.

“What do you say we move to the sand?” He suggested with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

I chuckled. “Things may work out better if we were to do that.”

He grinned before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to the sand with him, lying me down gently once we were out of the water. In no time he was on top of me and his lips were slammed back onto mine hungrily.

He was a horny boy tonight, his hands began to wander after a few minutes, like they had been doing the past few times we made out, and he began to kiss me more greedily.

He separated his lips from mine for a moment to take a peek at my exposed body before returning his eyes back to mine with a grin. “Your undergarments are currently see-through.”

I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment as he took another peek downward.

“Trust me, don’t be embarrassed,” he told me quickly before his lips were back on mine and I felt his hard lower half pushing into my thigh. I tried hard to refrain myself from moaning as my hands gripped onto his neck; things were definitely getting very steamy, and I liked it.

Our actions continued to grow in steaminess as his hand ran up and down my side curiously before reaching the bottom of my bra. He ran his fingers along hem before slipping his entire hand under the wet and “see-through” garment. I let out a surprised gasp that quickly turned into a moan, my breath shortening dramatically as my brain tried to register what was happening.

His hand was under my bra, molesting me, as I lay stunned; horny and virtually motionless.

I felt him smirk into my lips; he knew that he had gotten to me. He trailed his lips down my jaw as I released another moan from the wonderful feeling of his hand massaging me. He paused his lips near one of the straps and removed his hand from under my bra, allowing for me to gain a small amount of breath. He used the newly freed hand to pull one of the straps slowly down my shoulder, just enough so that my shoulder was completely exposed, but my breast remained covered.

His lips kissed the skin where the strap used to be before moving downward, coming dangerously close to sacred territory.

“Can I take it off?” He breathed, his lips barely hovering over my skin.

“I-uh-um,” I gulped, things were getting pretty hot, pretty fast. “Uh-n-no, I-uh- don’t think you-uh-should,” I stuttered out, a bit distracted by his mouth sucking and nibbling on my skin.

He left one more long kiss before his face appeared in front of mine. “Why not?” He asked in short breaths.

“I dunno, ‘cause we’re in a public place? Anyone could show up at any minute and they’d get to see a topless me,” I told him quickly. “That would be scary,” I breathed.

“Oh c’mon, I don’t think anyone is going to show up here,” he replied before leaning down to leave kisses on my neck.”

I let out a deep breath of air, trying to catch my breath and gather full sentences in my head. “I dunno.”

“What’s the matter?” He asked, returning his gaze back to mine; he could sense the fear and apprehension in my voice.

“I dunno,” I huffed.

“I think you’ve established that you dunno,” he teased with a smile.

I stared at him, feeling slightly nervous and embarrassed. “I’m-I,” I stuttered out. “I’m self-conscious,” I admitted quietly. “What if you think my boobs look funny or something?” I spoke quickly, sure that I had made myself sound like a complete idiot.

His face looked shocked before he smiled reassuringly. “I can’t imagine any part of your body looking funny,” he whispered as he drew small circles on my shoulder with his finger. “You’re beautiful, and I know that every part of you is beautiful.”

I watched his face, honesty and sincerity showing deeply on it. “Thank you,” I whispered, feeling slightly more at ease with his words.

A small smile claimed his lips. “You’re welcome,” he leaned down to give me a small kiss. “We can head back to the hotel now if you want? I don’t want to pressure you into anything.”

“Yeah,” I muttered quietly with a nod of my head. “That sounds like a good idea.”

We stood silently and tried to brush off what we could of the sand before grabbing our pajamas.

“Just so you know,” I began as we headed towards the car. “Because you were so smooth with your words, if this had been somewhere more private, I possibly would’ve taken off my bra for you,” I teased, with a light blush on my cheeks.

“Damn,” he scrunched his face up, as if it were painful for him to think of what he almost had. “Is the car private enough for you?”

I giggled before shoving him playfully. “The moment is gone now.”

“I don’t think it would be that hard to get back,” he defended as he wrapped an arm around me, causing me to grin.

“Maybe next time,” I shrugged.

“Yes, ‘cause next time I’m taking you to the bathtub instead of the freaking ocean,” he muttered. “Much more private.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that wasn't too awkward or confusing. It didn't turn out exactly like I had it planned in my head...oh well...

Thank you very much for reading! =) And thank you sooooo much to those who comment! =) I LOVE the comments!

And just an fyi, I'm going to be changing the rating of this story to 'R' soon. If for some reason it doesn't work for you after I change it or if you have a problem with me changing it, just let me know. You opinion means a lot, so let me know if there are any problems or concerns. And if there are any questions you have about the story, please feel free to ask!

Thanks! =)