Never Want to Let You Go

Go Suck A What?

“Katy!” I heard Rita holler as a pillow landed on my head.

What was up with people always waking me up? Couldn’t a girl get some sleep around here?

“What?” I grumbled before tossing the pillow off the bed and rolling over, squinting from the brightness.

“Check out E! News! Joe gossip!” She exclaimed before turning up the volume.

Middle JoBro was spotted yesterday without his purity ring. Usually we’d just shrug that off as ‘he forgot’, but girlfriend Katy Cowndrie was spotted with a silver band that looked identical to his ring. Hmmm…we’re definitely suspicious.

Either it was just a coincidence, or Joe Jonas and girlfriend are a lot less pure than they let on.


“Oh my god,” I mumbled as I felt the anger begin to burn inside of me.

“Wow,” Rita gasped with widened eyes.

“Are you freaking kidding me?” I snapped. Did they really just say that?

How the fuck did they get that connection? Did people really have such nonexistent lives?

And t was not only annoying that they would notice such a small, completely none-of-their-business detail, but I was not a morning person.

And the fact that that was the first thing heard right after waking up was not good.

“The stupid fucking paparazzi!” I flailed my arms into the air. “They are so god damn worthless and ugly and stupid and annoying and worthless and UGHHHH!”

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and had Joe’s number dialed and the phone to my ear before Rita could even take a breath.

“Good morning sunshine,” Joe’s voice chirped through the phone.

“Try bad morning,” I stated bluntly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, his voice immediately concerned.

“The stupid ass paparazzi!” I shouted. “That’s what’s wrong.”

I heard him gulp. “What did they do this time?” He asked, his voice hesitant, but worried.

“They’re fucking speculating about me wearing the ring that wasn’t on your finger yesterday,” I fumed.

“What?” He asked, slightly confused. If I hadn’t have been so angry, I would’ve noticed how little sense that statement had made.

“They’re saying that just because I was wearing your ring yesterday, we had sex,” I explained, still angered. “That’s none of their fucking business. They need to go get a fucking life or go suck a fucking dick or something.”

“I know,” I heard him take a deep breath. “I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be,” I mumbled quietly. Despite how frustrated I was, it wasn’t his fault and he didn’t deserve me yelling his ear off. “It’s not your fault.”

“Yes it is,” he replied. “Because of me, you have to deal with them.”

I sighed heavily. Although there was truth in that statement, I couldn’t blame him for it all. He was just doing what he loved. “Yeah, but if being with you means I have to deal with them, then I’ll deal with them.”

“Thank you,” he breathed. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” I replied, feeling the slightest bit better. Somehow only that boy could make me feel better when I was so irritated. “I guess besides venting, I called to let you know that you may be getting questions about sex or no sex in your interviews today. I didn’t want you to be caught off guard.”

“Thank you, love,” his voice was sweet.

“You’re welcome, Romeo,” I heard him chuckle as my anger continued to diminish.

“Well, I better get going. Please try not to kill any paparazzi while I’m away,” he asked politely, throwing in a bit of humor. “Sex is not easy to obtain in prison,” he added as I heard a very distinct ‘Joseph!’ in the background from his mother. “Mom’s not happy about that comment, gotta go, bye!” He spoke quickly before hanging up the phone.

“Yeah, and please try not to get killed by your own mother,” I mumbled with a chuckle as I shut my phone.

Yeah, my anger was just about gone at that point, but my sadness wasn’t.

I was bummed.

And although Joe could easily wipe away my anger, he couldn’t wipe away one thought that crept into my mind.

I think this was the first time I realized that being with Joe meant that as long I was with him, I had no chance at normalcy whatsoever.

The fame and paparazzi hadn’t really bothered me too much before today, but for some reason, this time they had struck a nerve.

--

Joe’s P.O.V.

“Where’s Katy?” I asked Rita as I noticed only she had come to the concert.

Katy had said she would come. It wasn’t like she promised or anything, but I was hoping she would be there. Shows were always more exciting when she came.

“That whole paparazzi thing really got to her. She’s been in bed all day,” Rita replied, her voice concerned. “She kept saying she was fine and didn’t want to talk about it.”

“Really?” I felt a pang of guilt shoot through my chest. I was the reason she was depressed and bummed.

It wasn’t directly my fault, but it all fell to the fact that I was famous and caused the paparazzi to stalk.

I felt terrible about it.

But there was nothing I could do.

Kevin and Nick were directing me towards the stage, the stage I had to perform on in two minutes.

It was all my fault.

--

Katy’s P.O.V.

I was surprised to see Joe lying next to me in bed when I awoke the next morning.

“Good morning sleeping beauty,” he spoke gently with a sweet smile.

“Morning,” I smiled before snuggling into him. “I think I could get used to waking up to you.”

I heard him chuckle softly before running his hand through my hair.

We laid in a comfortable silence for a moment before he spoke again.

“I’m sorry,” he began. “I’m sorry about the paparazzi and the annoying gossip shows and the nosey people. I’m sorry about all of it.”

“It’s okay,” I replied as I lifted my head from his chest to look at him. “I’m just not quite used to it yet and I don’t why, but for some reason yesterday it really bothered me. I just wish they’d bug off,” I added as I looked away from his eyes and at his plain black shirt.

“I know, me too,” he replied quietly. “I’m not even used to them. I don’t think a person ever gets used to it all.”

I redirected my eyes back up to his, a small smile on my lips. “I’m sorry I was so moody yesterday. I didn’t mean to get so angry and say some of the things I said over the phone. I was having an off day,” I paused, slightly embarrassed by the profound language I had used.

A loud chuckle escaped his lips. “Don’t be sorry, that was absolutely priceless. They need to go suck a fucking dick or something. I don’t think I’ll ever forget that.”

I laughed as I buried my head into his chest. “I still can’t believe I said that,” I mumbled into his shirt.

“I can, trust me, it was brilliant,” I heard him smile as I lifted my head from his shirt.

“Rita should’ve known better than to have me wake up to that,” I added, a smile still on my face.

“I know now to never tell you something big in the morning,” he replied, his voice animated. “At least something that can potentially be bad.”

I smiled. “I would much appreciate that.”

We sat in silence for a few moments as my smile faded. I needed to tell him something, but I wasn’t necessarily the best with expressing feelings into words.

“I want you to know that no matter what the paparazzi do or say,” I paused as I tried to find the words in my head. “I would never leave you because of them,” I spoke, letting the words flow. “You mean a lot to me and I wouldn’t let something as insignificant as they are come between us,” I finished, sincerity deep in my voice.

A soft smile took over his lips as he brushed a strand of hair from my face, our eyes meeting.

“I may leave you because I come across someone way hotter and more charming, but never because of the paparazzi,” I added quickly with a grin.

He chuckled. “That’s good to know. A boost to my confidence.”

My smile grew as I lend forward and kissed him.

Yeah, I could definitely wake up to this every morning.

It was easily perfection.

Joe slipped his hand behind my neck, holding my face to his for a few extra moments before I could pull away.

“Thank you,” his thumb caressed my cheek softly.

“You’re welcome,” I smiled softly.

“What would you say to some good ol’ Joe and Katy time,” he asked, a sly smile on his face. “Or rather, Jaty time.”

I giggled. “ I could go for some Jaty time.”

He smiled. “I was thinkin’ we’d hit up a local mall for the day.”

I let my head tilt slightly as an amazed look came across my face. “I thought you had interviews and photoshoots booked until three thousand and nine.”

His adorable crooked smile came across his face. “I only have interviews and photoshoots booked until three thousand and eight. Huge difference girlfriend.”

A genuine laugh escaped my lips as he chuckled.

“I asked mom if I could just chill for the day and she said it was fine. Nick and Kevin have the interviews covered,” he explained. “As long as I make it to the concert on time we’re good.”

“You’re pretty rad,” I smiled.

“I know,” he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

I decided that I would put up with the paparazzi and rumors and annoying gossip shows because it was all worth it. Little moments like these made it all worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
=)

So I don't exactly know how this works, but now that I'm not working and just going to school, I'm less busy.

I would think that only working would make things less busier, but I guess not.

But anyways, that meanssssss....more writing! =) I'm excited about that!

And I'm really sorry about such a wait. =/ I can't even come up with an excuse. I'm just really sorry!

And thank you for those who will actually read this! =) You guys ROCK!