Emilee

Sixteen

I woke up with a slight headache, but nothing major. Upon opening my eyes, I noticed Max lying next to me on my bed, but not beneath the covers as he usually would. I tried not to perve at his ass, as he didn’t have pants on. I tried so hard. Hold on. I ran my hands down my stomach and soon realised that I, too, wasn’t in pants. I tried to remember last night, but failed quite miserably. I remembered Max carrying me up the stairs, but that was the last of it. Max moved a little before turning around to smile sweetly at me.

“You don’t need a bucket, do you?” he asked. He was trying not to laugh, I could tell.

“No...” I replied, a little distant. “I’m fine.”

“Ohh good,” he replied. He snuggled up as close as he could to me through the covers.

“Max?” I started. “What happened after I got home last night?” I bit my lip. He laughed.

“Well you were drunk for a start,” he replied. “I had to carry you up the stairs. There was no
way I’d be getting your pyjamas on, so I hope you weren’t too cold last night.” He smirked across at me. I blushed and hid my face beneath my sheets.

“Please tell me it was dark last night,” I groaned.

“Relatively...” he replied. I could hear the smirk in his voice. “Nice panties.” I groaned again.

“Maxxx...” How embarrassing! “You could’ve left me in my jeans you know!”

“I thought you might’ve suffocated in them. They’re fairly tight,” he replied calmly. He was probably right. “I put you straight to bed tho, I swear.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“You may have had other ideas tho missy.” He was smirking again. Oh no. What did I do!? “I couldn’t keep your hands away from me. I mean, I know I'm irresistible...but you were tired.
And drunk.” I stayed way hidden beneath my bed sheets. That sounded like something I’d do.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered.

“Sorry? What, you think I didn’t enjoy you all over me?” he laughed. “It was just a little wrong, that’s all.” I was so glad Max was one of the nice boys.

“Thanks for uhh...not taking advantage of me last night,” I said awkwardly. He’d even slept apart from me.

“Emilee, I’d never do that,” he said sweetly. “Can I see your face so I can kiss you?” Aww...I slowly revealed my reddened face. He smiled at me. “Nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie.” He kissed me sweetly.

“Can you chuck me some pants so I can partly believe you there?” I asked. He laughed and got up, tossing me a pair of grey trackies. I slipped them on in bed and got up slightly, sitting on the side. He joined me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“That’s better,” he said, snuggling up close to me. “I wanted to cuddle you last night, but I think that may have worried you a little.”

“Thanks,” I said, kissing his cheek. I snuggled into his chest and clung lightly to his shirt. “Hey, how come all this closeness doesn’t seem to affect you anymore?” I asked.

“Well I dunno, I guess I’m used to it now. I still get urges every now and then, but it’s not too bad,” he replied. “It only happens now when I’m really thirsty.”

“Ohh,” I said. “Are you really thirsty?”

“Nope.” He grinned across at me. I giggled as he began to softly lick my face and neck. He lightly pushed me backwards, back into bed. Screw it, we’re going back to bed I guess. He laughed as I pulled him back with me and flipped the sheets over us. “You are sooo beautiful,” he whispered as he began stroking the side of my face. “It’s irritating that I can’t tell you how beautiful I think you are.” Aww...

“You’re gorgeous too Max,” I said, nuzzling his nose with mine. “You’re the...you’re everything. You’re the world.”

“If I'm the world then you’re the good in it. You bring the good out in me,” he said, cupping my face in his hands. He kissed me again. I couldn’t quite get over the feeling of his lip ring against my lips. It was yummy. I soon found myself sucking on it again, driving Max insane. He pulled me closer to his body. Things were suddenly getting hotter. Maybe it was just me. Our legs tangled together and a part of me was wishing I hadn’t put my pants back on. We pulled away for air. “You know...I could fix that problem,” Max said seductively. He hooked his thumbs beneath the band of my trackies. My heart stopped and my throat clamped up. I hated to forget that he knew what I was thinking. I couldn’t get a word out, and Max took it as an okay. He slowly slid them off, leaving me in my cheeky black underwear. I wrapped my legs around his and continued kissing him, sucking on his lip ring. His hands roamed firstly around to my back, and then made their way to my butt. I thought I heard a faint moan emitted from deep in his throat. I melted into him. He was just so damn hot. My hands trailed down his chest, hating that he still had a Manson shirt on. This time I definitely heard a faint moan. He pulled away from the kiss. “I can fix that too,” he whispered huskily into my ear. He brought his head back to face me. I saw that his eyes were overflowing with lust.

“Uhh, maybe we should slow down a little,” I said in a quiet voice. I didn’t wanna insinuate anything I wasn’t ready to do. Max was my first serious boyfriend. I was pretty much innocent. He took his hands off my ass and found mine, holding them caringly between us.

“I love you Emilee. I’ll stop acting like such an animal,” he said, smiling.

“No no, you’re fine Max,” I reassured him. “I just don’t wanna give you the wrong impression...”

“Ohh...” he said lightly. “Are we okay?” He moved away from me slightly.

“We’re fine Max.” I smiled across at him.

“So that wasn’t too far for you?” he asked unsurely. I blushed. I was clearly shy in this area.

“No, I’m just a little nervous with all of this stuff,” I replied truthfully.

“Hey.” He lifted my chin with one of his hands. “There’s nothing wrong with that, okay? I’m fine with it, honestly. I just uhh...may need to use the bathroom.” He blushed a little. Max? Blushing?

“Go for it?” I was slightly confused. He kissed me sweetly and pulled himself outta bed, heading for the bathroom. I took the time to find my tight-ass jeans and slip them on, and then went on the search for a hairbrush. I stopped dead in my tracks as I swore I heard my name whispered. I listened intently, but heard nothing. I shrugged it off as insanity and managed to find my brush. A few minutes later, a bright red faced Max Green stumbled quietly outta my bathroom. I raised an eyebrow at him. “What’s up?”

“Nothing...anymore...” he mumbled, going redder. It took me a while to catch his drift. When I finally did, I giggled. “Well hey, it was your fault!” he protested.

“You’re blushing,” I cooed.

“Shut up you,” he mumbled quietly. He put on his jeans and walked across the room, attacking me with tickles, causing me to laugh hysterically and form a ball on the floor. “Aww, you’re adorable,” he said. He picked me up and carried me downstairs into the lounge room where he sat me on his lap. We sat there in silence hugging, just enjoying the moment for a while. Max was so peaceful to be around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is in Max's POV again :)