Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 11

Chapter 11
I woke up again a little later; to find myself alone on the bed and under the covers. I look over at the digital clock, it read 7:30. It was dark outside. My head was pounding and I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I got up and went to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting around the table eating pizza and chips. I yawned and they all turned to me.
“Nice of you to join us.” Crystal said, throwing a pillow at my head. I caught it and stretched.
“Welcome to the world of the living.” Mikey said.
“Shut up.” I said yawning again and sitting down next to Crystal and Hannah.
“Hungry?” Gerard asked. I shook my head.
“I don’t feel good.” I said.
“You look at little pale.” Hannah said feeling my forehead. “You’re not hot though. Is it your time of the month?” she whispered in my ear.
“Yeah.” I said yawning, not mentioning I was suppose to get it yesterday. I couldn’t stop yawning.
“Come here.” Gerard said opening his arms. I came over and sat on his lap. He rocked me gently and played with my hair. Soon enough I fell asleep in his arms.
It was two weeks later and my “friend” still hadn’t come yet. We were at a gas station when I saw a CVS across the street.
“I need to run in and get something.” I said.
“I’ll come.” Gerard said gripping his coffee tightly.
“No, it’s ok. I just need to grab something.” I said.
“Want us to come?” Crystal asked.
“Yeah, its girl stuff baby, you wouldn’t like it.” I said kissing his cheek. I walked across the road quickly and went inside to the right aisle. I picked up the box just as Crystal and Hannah walked over to me.
“What are you doing?” Crystal asked looking at the box.
“I think….” I said taking a deep breath. “I think I’m pregnant.”