Your Average 19 year Old

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
I stayed on the table because if I decided to get down I would be mobbed by dancers, mangers, personal trainer (ok mine) and people carrying different things that they took with them from where they were.
“Hi guys ” I cried smiling.
“YAY MAIRA ” they all cried at the same time rattling the bus.
“Wow guys, easy you’re going to tip the bus.” I said laughing as the crowd spread apart like someone was parting them. “Is Moses in the house?” I asked sitting crossed leg on the table. Soon a pair of green brown eyes where smiling at me.
“That’s my girl.” Gerard said picking me off the table and bring me to the bunk room. Everyone was following. “You can stop now.” Gerard said looking behind him. Everyone got the picture and stopped. Gerard had thrown me over his shoulder and now I was hanging upside down.
“Bye guys.” I said as he closed the door. There were six 5x4 bunks in the room with a little floor space in between them. I had my own bunk, it was the one with the pink bed spread with photos on the wall. I had pictures of everyone and everything. My pink teddy bear named Mr. Fuzz sat on my pillow. He only had one eye because some crazy fan got onto the bus at a gig and ripped one of his eyes off to threaten me. Didn’t work though. Why you’re asking is a fan after my teddy bear? Because Gerard gave it to me for our first anniversary, its eyes and nose was made out of smoothed over diamonds with the words G+M forever written across the stomach in gold writing. The fan was caught hiding in Gerard’s bed waiting for him to climb in it, but many nights Gerard and I share a bunk even though we have no space. I happened to climb into the bed first that night as Gerard was using the bathroom. Someone was in the bed, I screamed like no tomorrow and all the guys came running. The fan was attacked to my leg, convened I was Gerard. They threw the cover off of us and there was a girl my age, arms around my waist.
“Um dude.” I said “In case you haven’t realized it, I’m not Gerard.” I said trying to get up. They grabbed her and threw her out.
Gerard swung me back over his shoulder and let me stand. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his bunk. He had a black bed spread with drawings all over the wall, my favorite was the one he drew of me, not because it was me but because he cared about the picture so much he put it in a frame. He pushed me gently so I was sitting on his bunk. He sat down next to me and started to kiss my neck. I smiled and lay down. Gerard went with me and I was just lying there as he kissed my neck, ear, eyes, forehead, and lips.
“Do I get this every time I get a good grade on a test?” I asked as Gerard made his kissing trip across my face and stopping at my nose.
“Maybe.” he said smiling at me with a devilish grin. I shook my head and smiled as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Letting Gerard kiss me was like lying in the sun in a warm place with a nice fattening triple scoop of strawberry ice cream and chocolate sauce. He gently pulled back and looked down at me. “You ready to get off the bus pint size?” he asked me. Yes he calls me pint size because I’m so short. I’m only 5'1. I have brown hair that’s short and curly, it goes down to about my chin; I also have brown eyes. Recently I dyed my hair black and had brown streaks put in it. My black framed glasses were on my bed with my book. I can’t see very well without them, but I don’t like wearing them at all.
“Yeah, I’m ready.” I said standing up and gathering my stuff. My Ipod, Mr. Fuzz, glasses, book, sunglasses and clothes. I piled them into my big Coach purse, one of the only things I owned that really showed I was dating a rock star. I jumped out of the bus and there stood hundreds of fans. There was a mix of cheers and boos as I started to walk in. A rose was thrown at me and landed at my feet with a note attacked. I knew better not to look, but I couldn’t help it.
Die you loser
it said. I looked over at a girl who had a smug smile on her face. I walked over to her.
“Thanks for the rose It’s beautiful ” I said as people started pushing pen and paper in front of me. I signed a couple of autographs and felt a tap on my shoulder.
“Ready pint size?” Gerard asked grabbing my hand.
“Yep, just thanking this girl for giving me a flower.” I said nodding in her direction. She now looked like she was about to wet herself.
“That’s nice of her. Would you like an autograph?” he asked her, she shook her head and we headed in.
“Threatening letter?” Gerard asked.
“Yep.” I said handing it to him.